Multi 2017 Pioneer Takeover - April 28 & 29th - Ride Royal Blue!

BIGRACK

BIGRACK

Jan 22, 2016
Dayton Tenn
OK, I need to know who will be at my house Wednesday before the "takeover". @CumminsPusher and your Wife, @Tigermark and his Wife, @Manwell will you be there with Liz? Need to know ASAP... I'm old so I forget if someone else was going to be here... This is not Thursday, this is Wednesday evening... Who, who?
@Eltobgi will be with CP

To Fubar, and all of our friends coming into town for takeover CLYDE and myself can take you guys on a ride Wednesday before takeover to Black Mountain its only about 20 miles or so from your and my house. It would be a good introduction to the East Tenn mountains before we do the takeover on Friday. Let me know what you guys think or want to do.

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
OK, I need to know who will be at my house Wednesday before the "takeover". @CumminsPusher and your Wife, @Tigermark and his Wife, @Manwell will you be there with Liz? Need to know ASAP... I'm old so I forget if someone else was going to be here... This is not Thursday, this is Wednesday evening... Who, who?
Ole lady is talking about riding up Friday night. Might be on for Wednesday!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
To Fubar, and all of our friends coming into town for takeover CLYDE and myself can take you guys on a ride Wednesday before takeover to Black Mountain its only about 20 miles or so from your and my house. It would be a good introduction to the East Tenn mountains before we do the takeover on Friday. Let me know what you guys think or want to do.
I talked with Tiger and he has his hearts set on being a Mary's Ridge Retard and he's cooking that night so figures he will need extra time for that. Also I'm sure I will have some last minute stuff to do here on Wednesday before heading up to RB on Thursday so I'm staying here Wednesday. That being said @CumminsPusher and @Eltobgi may want to join you or they can also stick around here. We appreciate the offer @BIGRACK but these lushs can drink that nasty Coors light all day here and not have to drive on the road if you know what I mean;)..lol.

Last edited:
ShearerPerformance

ShearerPerformance

Vendor
Jan 26, 2017
Space Coast FL
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-3
Soo, I will be riding up with a group. Do we all need to register individually? Or can I just register all of us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Soo, I will be riding up with a group. Do we all need to register individually? Or can I just register all of us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Either way. I understand each member will be bringing additional riders not part of this site/club. So registering as a group is fine.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
The wife and i plan on being in Pioneer Wedneday sometime. How far are you guys from there?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Reactions: CumminsPusher
advertisement
BIGRACK

BIGRACK

Jan 22, 2016
Dayton Tenn
I talked with Tiger and he has his heart on being a Mary's Ridge Retard and he's cooking that night so figures he will need extra time for that. Also I'm sure I will have some last minute stuff to do here on Wednesday before heading up to RB on Thursday so I'm staying here Wednesday. That being said @CumminsPusher and @Eltobgi may want to join you or they can also stick around here. We appreciate the offer @BIGRACK but these lushs can drink that nasty Coors light all day here and not have to drive on the road if you know what I mean;)..lol.
The wife and i plan on being in Pioneer Wedneday sometime. How far are you guys from there?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
About 119 miles

Reactions: sharp and Dp5hunter
ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
IMG 20160408 151639405

@Delton isnt that you on the right?

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
To avoid confusion, this year I'll be wearing my Russian Siberian Special Forces hat. So people will know it's me lol
I think we may have to pin a note on @drfubar in case he gets lost at takeover, that way when someone finds him they know where to bring him.

advertisement