Multi 2017 Pioneer Takeover - April 28 & 29th - Ride Royal Blue!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
****UPDATE****
Registration is now OPEN!
REGISTER HERE --> http://hondasxs.com/forms/pioneer-takeover-registration-honda-sxs-club.3/respond

You must register if you plan to attend the 2017 Honda Pioneer Takeover!

For the 4th year, we have decided once again to make the event FREE to all. Including the Saturday get together.
We request that you please consider making a donation that supports your group attending.
Though it is free for you, it is not for the club. We must find funding to help cover the cost of everything.
Food, Advertisements, Stickers, T-shirts, Reservations, Security, Helpers, Door prizes, Related Time and Travel and other hidden costs.
To offset this we are looking for DONATIONS.

We have set up a donation page here --> Pioneer Takeover T-Shirt / Donations
In exchange for ($x) donation, you will receive 1 t-shirt and our name on the back.

Options include:
Recognition Levels:
$30 - One, T-Shirt with small name printed on back and name listed on website!
$50 - One, T-Shirt with large name printed on the back, name on Thank You event banner, and listed on the website!

Business Levels*
Bronze $50 - Company name listed on Website and Thank You banner and printed on back of t-shirt
Silver $100 - Add full company logo on Thank You banner and back of the t-shirt!
Gold $200 - Add full-size company banner to hang during the event!

If you do not use PayPal please start a conversation with me for alternate methods.

thanks...
C-ya at the Takeover!

REGISTER HERE --> http://hondasxs.com/forms/pioneer-takeover-registration-honda-sxs-club.3/respond

Last edited by a moderator:
J

JTW

****UPDATE****
Registration is now OPEN!

You must register if you plan to attend the 2017 Honda Pioneer Takeover!

For the 4th year, we have decided once again to make the event FREE to all. Including the Saturday get together.
We request that you please consider making a donation that supports your group attending.
Though it is free for you, it is not for the club. We must find funding to help cover the cost of everything.
Food, Advertisements, Stickers, T-shirts, Reservations, Security, Helpers, Door prizes, Related Time and Travel and other hidden costs.
To offset this we are looking for DONATIONS.

We have set up a donation page here --> Pioneer Takeover T-Shirt / Donations
In exchange for ($x) donation, you will receive 1 t-shirt and our name on the back.

Options include:
Recognition Levels:
$30 - One, T-Shirt with small name printed on back and name listed on website!
$50 - One, T-Shirt with large name printed on the back, name on Thank You event banner, and listed on the website!

Business Levels*
Bronze $50 - Company name listed on Website and Thank You banner and printed on back of t-shirt
Silver $100 - Add full company logo on Thank You banner and back of the t-shirt!
Gold $200 - Add full-size company banner to hang during the event!

If you do not use PayPal please start a conversation with me for alternate methods.

thanks...
C-ya at the Takeover!

I'll do a gold or silver business donation..

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Awesome I will too. I think we all need to help out as much as we can afford (and get cool souvenirs in the process)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 7179

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So after googling for awhile I'm no better off. I know it's legal in Arkansas and Tennessee to tow triples. I'm considering towing my 43' fifth wheel with a 12' atv trailer behind it to the takeover so a friend of mine can go. He's riding a Polaris so we will all have a punching bag.. kinda but I don't want to beat him up too bad.. anyways, I want to make sure I don't get fined to high heaven on the way so trying to get the details lined out now. Any help on useful (or not) knowledge on this would be great.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So after googling for awhile I'm no better off. I know it's legal in Arkansas and Tennessee to tow triples. I'm considering towing my 43' fifth wheel with a 12' atv trailer behind it to the takeover so a friend of mine can go. He's riding a Polaris so we will all have a punching bag.. kinda but I don't want to beat him up too bad.. anyways, I want to make sure I don't get fined to high heaven on the way so trying to get the details lined out now. Any help on useful (or not) knowledge on this would be great.

If it's legal, in Arkansas and Tn. Just take I40 all the way. I've seen Triples several times. Don't hold me to it though, I've never pulled triples.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm curious about is there length restrictions, weight, specific types of trailers, etc. someone with some knowledge of it has to be on here.

advertisement