Multi 2017 Pioneer Takeover - April 28 & 29th - Ride Royal Blue!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
But you like those whippy red lights... sounds a little wishy-washy to me sir.

They can be any color. We roll with pink/purple a lot(mainly women and kids) but I'm tough enough to run pink lol. Could care less actually because driving they are at the back and that's where we've already been so it's always the past. I'll do them red just for you so you'll see what you're missing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
They can be any color. We roll with pink/purple a lot(mainly women and kids) but I'm tough enough to run pink lol. Could care less actually because driving they are at the back and that's where we've already been so it's always the past. I'll do them red just for you so you'll see what you're missing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have no problem with any color. As long as it doesn't light up

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Man I went back and checked my reservations and they had me for the 27th and 28th. so I contacted RRB and had them add the 28th so now I have Thursday, Friday and Saturday, if I'm going to make the ride I want to get there as early as possible on Thursday (it's a 9 or 10hr drive ) so we can get a lay of the land before everyone else start arieving and be rested for Friday morning. And then let the PARTY begin :):D:cool:

Ps. I gut the Rustic cabin. Sleeps 6.

Last edited:
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Man I went back and checked my reservations and they had me for the 27th and 28th. so I contacted RRB and had them add the 28th so now I have Thursday, Friday and Saturday, if I'm going to make the ride I want to get there as early as possible on Thursday (it's a 9 or 10hr drive ) so we can get a lay of the land before everyone else start arieving and be rested for Friday morning. And then let the PARTY begin :):D:cool:

Ps. I gut the Rustic cabin. Sleeps 6.
Same schedule here!

advertisement