Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ha me either. Lottery = stupid tax. I dig the whips. After watching my neighbor on his rzr run up and down the street in front of my house with his on I keep feeling like I need some.

Just got them for the special night rides. They have got quick disconnects on them to take off for the tough stuff. I have only one work right now they came in with a bad harness. I like them and you can see them a long way off.

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

Ha me either. Lottery = stupid tax. I dig the whips. After watching my neighbor on his rzr run up and down the street in front of my house with his on I keep feeling like I need some.
Again.. that's why I only play when it's a couple hundred million. A few bucks invested every couple weeks could turn into the greatest retirement plan EVER!!

Reactions: moparornocar
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just got them for the special night rides. They have got quick disconnects on them to take off for the tough stuff. I have only one work right now they came in with a bad harness. I like them and you can see them a long way off.
Not much rough stuff, but I've been known to head off on a 80 mile ride at 11 pm on occasion.

Reactions: Windrock1000
advertisement