Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I like both trucks, the new Power Stroke is a damn good engine, I like the Cummins engines as well. I think it’s more preference than one being hands down better than the other.
I gotta disagree. If you’re talking trucks I say it could be more preference but comparing engines common sense says hands down the inline-6. Not sure anyone has built a bad inline 6, it’s a design thing not a brand thing. Always has been, it’s the design that moves the world. Only thing Cummins has in common with the other new diesels is the emissions crap and high pressure system that got implemented because of emissions that are similar and can fail pretty equally.

Last edited:
Reactions: Russ989
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
View attachment 219496

The real question is... How you got 5G already?!? @Remington
Maybe he’s got AT&T? They say it’s a cross between 4-5. Even phones without 5g compatibility can show it. At least that’s my case. I think it’s just a feel good item.

SpeedBuggy

SpeedBuggy

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 1, 2020
WA
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Maybe he’s got AT&T? They say it’s a cross between 4-5. Even phones without 5g compatibility can show it. At least that’s my case. I think it’s just a feel good item.
5GE is not real 5G. It’s a marketing tool. My kids have AT&T with their mom and I have Verizon. We did a test on both with 4G at home with wi-fi off. They were downloading at less than 2Mbs and I was over 250. Multiple tests in the same room were similar. All 4 & 5G is not the same. Now they want to switch to my plan...

WD is fun to watch. It’s his money so why should I care. And if he’s making money off the subscribers, then beating the s*** out of a SEMA truck is a business expense. Personally I was impressed with how much abuse that truck took.

My current truck is a 2017 6.7 deleted, 5” straight exhaust with the turbo ported and clipped. On a banana smoothie 5 stage tune. Haven’t had it on the dyno yet but she tows strong and is a FMF.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I gotta disagree. If you’re talking trucks I say it could be more preference but comparing engines common sense says hands down the inline-6. Not sure anyone has built a bad inline 6, it’s a design thing not a brand thing. Always has been, it’s the design that moves the world. Only thing Cummins has in common with the other new diesels is the emissions crap and high pressure system that got implemented because of emissions that are similar and can fail pretty equally.
I meant between the two trucks in general, if we’re talking engines, it’s the Cummins hands down.

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
View attachment 219496

The real question is... How you got 5G already?!? @Remington
Near and in A2. For those of you in Reo Linda that’s Ann Arbor. They’ve had 5G for the last year and a half. The crazy libtards pushed for it lol. I personally don’t see much difference in the speed than LTE.

SpeedBuggy

SpeedBuggy

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 1, 2020
WA
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Near and in A2. For those of you in Reo Linda that’s Ann Arbor. They’ve had 5G for the last year and a half. The crazy libtards pushed for it lol. I personally don’t see much difference in the speed than LTE.
If it was true 5G and you have a true 5G phone you would notice it. Like the difference from dial up to your first cable modem. Middle America is getting it faster than the coasts even though more money is being spent. Over regulation and permit delays are killing the tech industry heavy coastal states like CA. They can’t get out of their own way.