JsheII3

JsheII3

Long time listener.
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mississippi
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
You would be amazed by how many people think taking an ATV/SXS in more than a foot of water is just as crazy.
I agree. I am that guy.

I’m not crazy/brave (rich) enough to test a machines limits even tho I’ve researched it down to the endth degree. And buy the very best.

But some of our members here climb great mountains, go deep, and flip over often.

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You don't get it, the fact that everyone is worried about what he does with HIS TRUCK, HIS MONEY, HIS LAND is why he keeps making videos. The truck sitting idle is $100k. That same truck in 10 videos, where 20 million people view and complain about it brings in more than $100k. You would be amazed by how many people think taking an ATV/SXS in more than a foot of water is just as crazy.
Ya but it’s basically a tv show. Like many reality shows it starts off interesting because that’s the natural behavior then it becomes scripted for cash. That’s when I loose interest. People that’ll go out and ride as hard as they can afford, lick their wounds get back out and go again for the love of the challenge is cool. I respect that.
Now with that said it would be fun to f*** up s*** for a paycheck, can’t deny that. But....it’s not the same. It’s not reality anymore.

Last edited:
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That is literally one of the dumbest things I’ve ever watched and I didn’t even watch the whole thing.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
That is literally one of the dumbest things I’ve ever watched and I didn’t even watch the whole thing.
It has entertainment value....🤷‍♂️🤣

Reactions: Isaiah
H

HondaTech

They were just on SXSBlog as well.

I'm all for having fun, but at some point you have to realize your being childish and immature. Ive stopped hanging out with people when these certain type of people are going to be there.

Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It has entertainment value....🤷‍♂️🤣
I have to disagree, I didn’t find the value to be worthwhile. Just some kid out beating the hell out of something and being ridiculous. My two takeaways were the truck is tough and he’s made himself a success by doing it.

Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They were just on SXSBlog as well.

I'm all for having fun, but at some point you have to realize your being childish and immature. Ive stopped hanging out with people when these certain type of people are going to be there.
Amen

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I have to disagree, I didn’t find the value to be worthwhile. Just some kid out beating the hell out of something and being ridiculous. My two takeaways were the truck is tough and he’s made himself a success by doing it.
Yeah which made me lol.....

JsheII3

JsheII3

Long time listener.
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mississippi
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I see both points of view. I guess that’s his secret formula for views.

Personally, I like it. Tho I’m not supporting him financially/ merch/ patreon. But I’ll definitely watch his channel.

To the ones that acknowledge only his destruction... if you’ll watch, he fabricates a lot of stuff. This took 3 days of building.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isaiah
Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
You must got different Dodge guys over there.
Well he went there calling us Ford guys Dumbasses lol soooo the door just flew open! Haha.

he missed the mark, and obliviously haven’t seen Zip tires and would have understood this and my comment lol.
no CP, your not one of those my friend ;)
All in fun.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well he went there calling us Ford guys Dumbasses lol soooo the door just flew open! Haha.

he missed the mark, and obliviously haven’t seen Zip tires and would have understood this and my comment lol.
no CP, your not one of those my friend ;)
All in fun.
Actually what I’ve found about Dodge guys is there are two types. One that’s very cool, straightforward, tough and very very hetero-and one that likes the other side of the fence but show this by driving around with the mirrors at full mast with no load, it tells others that they have good taste in trucks just not with life partners.
Most of my trucks the mirrors aren’t bi-folding which is fine by me😉

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Funny I didn't call all Ford owners dumbasses, just him for beating on the truck, but if the shoe fits wear it I guess.
I’m not gona keep beating a dead horse, but
It Sure looks u did to me! I don’t see..”HE’s” a dumbass for buying a Ford! Might want to stop while your ahead ;)
and I like you!
B9FE2683 9C69 4D42 AF37 DDEBCB4680B7

Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I like both trucks, the new Power Stroke is a damn good engine, I like the Cummins engines as well. I think it’s more preference than one being hands down better than the other.

advertisement