JsheII3

JsheII3

Long time listener.
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mississippi
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
While I was doing research as a Diesel Truck owner, i stumbled upon a video of his. I thought it was as stupid as this video!
Whoa... I don't think it's stupid at all.

Entertaining and Educational.

He gets a lot of hate, so I get it... The first few videos, I thought he was a trustfund baby, just wasting money for views. But the more I watch, the more I see his point of view.... and TBH - his point of view matches many members on our forum. As far as performance and modifications testing. HA!

79xs

Aug 14, 2020
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Check out the video below... He is also a huge Honda fan. 😄 He does videos like this because the internet is full of keyboard warriors. They want to tell you how to drive, where to drive, they even want to tell you how you are using your torque wrench wrong... even though they can't assemble a Ikea desk.

advertisement
Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4 LV
Meh...

I’ve got 1970’s Ford trucks that taken much more abuse and still are used.

Just another “look at me” video trying to get a show. Kinda like those clowns on diesel brothers.

Might as well drove the poor truck off a cliff and called it testing.

I don’t have much time or respect for just pointlessly wrecking a 80K truck...especially knowing that odds are this kid most likely had it handed to him.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Meh...

Just another “look at me” video trying to get a show. Kinda like those clowns on diesel brothers.

I don’t have much time or respect for just pointlessly wrecking a 80K truck...especially knowing that odds are this kid most likely had it handed to him.
—this—
You know if it was just some good lo boys that do stuff like that having drunk fun it’d be one thing. To do it to have an audience to pad the pockets in my opinion is another. I’m not scared to brake s*** but it’s just out having fun at at the end of the day my stuff needs be fixed shortly after with hard earned cash. I don’t respect people that get paid to f*** it up and leave it, he’ll give most of us the keys and we’d make better video. Just spoiled punks. Just saying

79xs

Aug 14, 2020
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
You don't get it, the fact that everyone is worried about what he does with HIS TRUCK, HIS MONEY, HIS LAND is why he keeps making videos. The truck sitting idle is $100k. That same truck in 10 videos, where 20 million people view and complain about it brings in more than $100k. You would be amazed by how many people think taking an ATV/SXS in more than a foot of water is just as crazy.

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Meh...

Agreed. It's hard for me to watch all them trucks get destroyed😂

JsheII3

JsheII3

Long time listener.
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mississippi
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
—this—
You know if it was just some good lo boys that do stuff like that having drunk fun it’d be one thing. To do it to have an audience to pad the pockets in my opinion is another. I’m not scared to brake s*** but it’s just out having fun at at the end of the day my stuff needs be fixed shortly after with hard earned cash. I don’t respect people that get paid to f*** it up and leave it, he’ll give most of us the keys and we’d make better video. Just spoiled punks. Just saying
I thought the same thing, too at first.
But he’s actually not rich, er least didn’t start out that way.
He’s making something like $11k month on YouTube now.
His story is cool. If your interested, do a little research. His real name is Cody Detwiler.

advertisement