Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
two of the neighbor's trees blew over into our lot and a tree fell on the main road into the house...most of the wind is over and the rest of the week is supposed to be improving. 70's by Friday and ready for a ride on Spirit Lake and maybe a stop at the Red Dog Saloon for fried clams and taters.
Whose house?

• Love
Reactions: Caper
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
The snow stopped overnight. Got probably 4”. Going up to 50 today.
I love fried clams and homemade fries.
Yum
Caper
Yes Sir and they do em right...hot, crispy and not oily !! I miss deep fried calamari. I got hooked on that stuff in the middle east. Right out of the oil and wrapped in yesterday's newspaper. Lebanon was famous for it before they blew it up. I loved the palm tree lined streets and the food...can't go back...same is true of most of the middle east.

• Love
Reactions: Caper and Smitty335
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Up to 50 now. Most of the snow is gone. All should be gone today.
The sun feels great. I’ll change the tires on my wife’s car today. You guys probably don’t do that every spring and fall.
😂
Caper
OH GOOD!! I am recovering dog toys that were moved out of the doggie run during snow removal. I'll give them back to the dogs slowly and they will think they are all new. A couple lost the battle to the snow blower and are much smaller than original size.

Looking for 50's tomorrow and NOT 70 as promised last weekend. Glad I didn't become a weather guesser.

• Haha
Reactions: Caper and Smitty335
Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
64 here this afternoon. Pollen is about a 1/8 inch deep on every thing outdoors. Knew I should have gone with the yellow pool cover.:D

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
OH GOOD!! I am recovering dog toys that were moved out of the doggie run during snow removal. I'll give them back to the dogs slowly and they will think they are all new. A couple lost the battle to the snow blower and are much smaller than original size.

Looking for 50's tomorrow and NOT 70 as promised last weekend. Glad I didn't become a weather guesser.
It’s actually 65 degrees. Feels great. Have a t shirt on. Snow is just a small pile I pushed off the deck. Should be gone soon.
Mama is happy she has her summer tires on.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Moose draw is coming up for Cape Breton in the fall.
A few around the camp.
Caper
56671B4F C797 4183 8ECF F45B160CA8DC

Reactions: Smitty335
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Moose draw is coming up for Cape Breton in the fall.
A few around the camp.
Caper View attachment 328551
We have "Moose Drool" here but actually it may come from Montana.

Got my combo fishing and hunting license and a salmon, cougar and black bear tag...not sure about regular deer (whitetail) yet. If they continue to nibble on the fruit trees it may be a crop protection permit I need. We don't seem to have an wolf presence where I moved to. I took my DRZ400 out today and saw 2 yotes which we didn't have up North...yotes and woofs don't play well together. I was able to reconfirm that a light jacket at 55F and 70 mph is not appropriate.

It appears that BC is going to dump cold air on us again...wish they'd stop!!

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
We have "Moose Drool" here but actually it may come from Montana.

Got my combo fishing and hunting license and a salmon, cougar and black bear tag...not sure about regular deer (whitetail) yet. If they continue to nibble on the fruit trees it may be a crop protection permit I need. We don't seem to have an wolf presence where I moved to. I took my DRZ400 out today and saw 2 yotes which we didn't have up North...yotes and woofs don't play well together. I was able to reconfirm that a light jacket at 55F and 70 mph is not appropriate.

It appears that BC is going to dump cold air on us again...wish they'd stop!!
My buddy in Alberta has coyotes, and he took a shot at a wolf a few years ago. And sitting in my blind one morning, watching the sun come up, a big wolf walked from behind his house and right up the driveway to the road. He stopped straight across from me, looking right at the blind. The other guys only had one day for whitetail. So I didn’t shoot. But I should have.
But yeah, if you usually see coyotes, there shouldn’t be wolves, visa versa. The wolves will kill the coyotes. I don’t really worry about the wolves, I worry about the grizzlies he says aren’t around, except for the couple that were on camera. Quasimodo’s cousin. 😊
It’s cool here this morning, only 36. And rain this afternoon and night.
Caper

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335
advertisement