Weather Talk

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Perhaps but maybe someone else would have done it so it benefited the US more strongly...anybody's guess at this point but it does demonstrate the long-lasting result of poor leadership and unlawful conduct. Think we'll ever see that again??
Stuff that we didn’t know about Tricky Dickey is coming out now.
Russia trying to shoot a nuke at Hawaii and blame it on China, so the States would go to war with China and wipe each other out .
Except the captain of the sun deliberately put in the wrong numbers and the missile blew up coming out of the sun. I’m sure you know all about that. The book Hunting For Red October is the true story of the kgb that went on-board and tried to take over the sun. Most of the crew were locked in the aft torpedo room when the states brought it up from the bottom in a speciality built ship, with the help of Howard Hughes. If it wasn’t for that Russian Captain, god knows what would have happened.
But that’s why Tricky Dickey went to China to tell and show them all the evidence.
I guess China forgets Russia tried to set them up.
Haha
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
26 for mid 30's. Snow melt then freeze...you folks know the process.

I changed my steelhead charter from February to October...warmer for sure and for the first time in many years there is "catch and keep" in the new season due to the responsible management of the rivers...see...good leadership counts.
BC ? My buddy goes just before deer hunting every year, so October. A couple times he had pictures of him fly fishing and giant snowflakes coming down.
Looked fun.
Haha
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Russia trying to shoot a nuke at Hawaii and blame it on China, so the States would go to war with China and wipe each other out .
Except the captain of the sun deliberately put in the wrong numbers and the missile blew up coming out of the sun. I’m sure you know all about that. The book Hunting For Red October is the true story of the kgb that went on-board and tried to take over the sun. Most of the crew were locked in the aft torpedo room when the states brought it up from the bottom in a speciality built ship, with the help of Howard Hughes. If it wasn’t for that Russian Captain, god knows what would have happened.
But that’s why Tricky Dickey went to China to tell and show them all the evidence.
Haha
Caper
Damn phone
Sub not sun
Caper

• Haha
Reactions: Montecresto
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
26 for mid 30's. Snow melt then freeze...you folks know the process.

I changed my steelhead charter from February to October...warmer for sure and for the first time in many years there is "catch and keep" in the new season due to the responsible management of the rivers...see...good leadership counts.
Or a little luck on the fish’s end.
Haha
Caper

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Haha
Caper
WOW!!!!!

Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I would have thought you knew all about everything.
Crazy hey.
The US used a sub, forget the name, and put a camera underneath it and mowed the ocean. First inside the patrol box of the Russian sub, then the US thought it might be closer to Hawaii. The sub got a picture 2 miles down. Hughes ship opened underneath and a giant grapple went the two miles down and picked it up and pulled it right inside the ship. Still a lot of radiation on the men so they were all buried at sea with Russian practices and recorded. But the Russians denied everything. Up until a couple years ago.
Caper

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
I would have thought you knew all about everything.
Crazy hey.
The US used a sub, forget the name, and put a camera underneath it and mowed the ocean. First inside the patrol box of the Russian sub, then the US thought it might be closer to Hawaii. The sub got a picture 2 miles down. Hughes ship opened underneath and a giant grapple went the two miles down and picked it up and pulled it right inside the ship. Still a lot of radiation on the men so they were all buried at sea with Russian practices and recorded. But the Russians denied everything. Up until a couple years ago.
Caper
WOW!!!
Off to Costco to buy healthy veggies, nuts and fruits.

Reactions: Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Perhaps but maybe someone else would have done it so it benefited the US more strongly...anybody's guess at this point but it does demonstrate the long-lasting result of poor leadership and unlawful conduct. Think we'll ever see that again??
Well, all TD did was open dialogue with China. The trade and manufacturing deals didn’t start till Reagan. Anyway it did benefit American manufacturers strongly…😂

• Haha
Reactions: Caper and Smitty335
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
No, I don’t think we’ll see anymore poor leadership or unlawful conduct again…..🤔

Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
Storm

Back to the weather.

advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Getting cool. It 14 degrees and dropping. Starting to warm up a little tomorrow. Freezing. Haha Maybe ice will melt a little bit.
Sunshine here tomorrow, so 6 more weeks of winter, 😂😂, so Shubenacadie Sam. Our famous Ground Hog. Haha
Caper

• Haha
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I just talked to our Fire Station Chief about renewing our membership and was talking about the weather, he said he's getting alerts going into Friday now, with more ice than originally predicted , 1/2 to 3/4 inch now, bye electric ?

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: SWB and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I just talked to our Fire Station Chief about renewing our membership and was talking about the weather, he said he's getting alerts going into Friday now, with more ice than originally predicted , 1/2 to 3/4 inch now, bye electric ?
Good you have wood heat backup
Caper

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
WOW!!!
Off to Costco to buy healthy veggies, nuts and fruits.
This will not surprise Monty...I noticed that Costco is carrying fried pieces of dead hog skin known as chitarrones flavored with 505 peppers and salt and they are wonderful. Just enough bite and a good roasted pepper flavor. Also noticed they have cooked and pealed hard boiled egg for those of us who are too lazy to cook and peel them. Haven't tried them yet but I'm looking forward to slicing one and sprinkling a variety of spices until I find one I like.

Before I forget...Happy Birthday Monty and many returns!!

• Haha
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Good you have wood heat backup
Caper
Or a genny as the Brits say. Once I have mine installed I should have a few seconds delay and the propane heat won't skip a beat. Now, once the propane runs out THEN backup wood heat is a fine idea!!

• Love
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Well, all TD did was open dialogue with China. The trade and manufacturing deals didn’t start till Reagan. Anyway it did benefit American manufacturers strongly…😂
If they don't care about anything but the bottom line....I know you're a big business guy but we could make good money and not give away the farm(s).

• Love
SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
My weather apps and warnings are going crazy right now.

Models as of now this is NAM.

• Love
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Or a genny as the Brits say. Once I have mine installed I should have a few seconds delay and the propane heat won't skip a beat. Now, once the propane runs out THEN backup wood heat is a fine idea!!
Do you have a Gen Tech . If I had a bigger house, I’d have one.
I have a buddy that made a lot of money in Alberta in oil investment. He has a cottage, mansion, in River John right on the Northumberland straight, right across from PEI. Of course he has one with a propane tank that you would see outside a restaurant. A couple years ago the power went out, when he was in Calgary for the winter, and after a week or so he checked the thermostat, by camera, and noticed that the temperature was going down. He asked his brother in law to go check. He asked if the generator came on. His brother in law said it came on but didn’t switch back off when the power came back on. Used over $3,000 worth of propane. Haha
He has the money.
This is his cottage. The other picture is a hidden bar behind a bookcase that opens with a book. Too cool . You know you have money when.
Caper

2A4929D5 9CF6 4BDD 91DB 8F69E7318282 A1AB149F 1A67 4F88 A274 F4D888171822

• Love
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!