Weather Talk

SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Not looking good. They changed on us overnight. I went to bed early. Issued this at 0523HRS

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
That’s tomorrow, but thanks!
Good morning brother.
What’s happening today.
Working on the deck ?
Looks like you might get a little weather tomorrow.
I’ve been watching a show on HGTV, called, Rock Solid Builds.
About a third generation carpenter and his crew in Newfoundland. They do good work. And I think it would be a good crew to work with.
Plus you get to see a little bit of Newfoundland.
😊
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Good morning brother.
What’s happening today.
Working on the deck ?
Looks like you might get a little weather tomorrow.
I’ve been watching a show on HGTV, called, Rock Solid Builds.
About a third generation carpenter and his crew in Newfoundland. They do good work. And I think it would be a good crew to work with.
Plus you get to see a little bit of Newfoundland.
😊
Caper
Good morning friend. Yes, I’m going to be back on the deck project today. Then when the weather gets nasty tomorrow I’ll probably go work in our new office. I still have that project, with a promise to the girls that they will be in it by April. I’m interested in that show, what’s it called?

Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Good morning friend. Yes, I’m going to be back on the deck project today. Then when the weather gets nasty tomorrow I’ll probably go work in our new office. I still have that project, with a promise to the girls that they will be in it by April. I’m interested in that show, what’s it called?
Rock Solid Builds
Get it
Newfoundland is called The Rock
Not sure if you get HGTV, and even if you would get it. But it’s one of my favourites now.
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Rock Solid Builds
Get it
Newfoundland is called The Rock
Not sure if you get HGTV, and even if you would get it. But it’s one of my favourites now.
Caper
I don’t have TV in the house. But when I do want to look at something in particular, C streams it on a tablet for me. I’ll ask her. 😊

Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I don’t have TV in the house. But when I do want to look at something in particular, C streams it on a tablet for me. I’ll ask her. 😊
I think you would like it. Last season showed some of the extremes in weather they have to go through to get things done. Rain, lots of rain, snow, lots of snow and wind. But it’s a beautiful place.
Caper

• Love
Reactions: Montecresto
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Oh @Smitty , I thought of another place for flannel shirts. LLBean. Expensive for us now with the dollar, but good for you guys. I buy stuff from them when the dollar is closer.
Caper

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
If not him, would’ve been someone else….
Perhaps but maybe someone else would have done it so it benefited the US more strongly...anybody's guess at this point but it does demonstrate the long-lasting result of poor leadership and unlawful conduct. Think we'll ever see that again??

• Haha
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Perhaps but maybe someone else would have done it so it benefited the US more strongly...anybody's guess at this point but it does demonstrate the long-lasting result of poor leadership and unlawful conduct. Think we'll ever see that again??
26 for mid 30's. Snow melt then freeze...you folks know the process.

I changed my steelhead charter from February to October...warmer for sure and for the first time in many years there is "catch and keep" in the new season due to the responsible management of the rivers...see...good leadership counts.

• Love
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!