Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Ow my did my wife out do her self for dinner to night. She found this cut of beef meat that only weighed 1.5 lbs, it was a mini prime rib, she had a French recipe for a 2 to 3 lbs, well I reminded her of the oven temp monitoring probs for the ovens, she used one of them for the first time tonight , set oven temp and internal meat probe, That's cheating, pulled it out, seared in butter, mushrooms and fresh Rosemary. And served with baked potato, fresh spinach salad and sautéed mushrooms. And real Horseradish.

• Love
Reactions: Caper and NTCPrezJB
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
17 points, same as last time.
Should be a good second half.
We probably got around 14 or 15 inches. First they thought we were only getting a couple inches then rain. Ha
I need a tractor. 😊
Caper
Damn I wanted KC to win that…..
Mahomes is slick but……..

• Love
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Ow my did my wife out do her self for dinner to night. She found this cut of beef meat that only weighed 1.5 lbs, it was a mini prime rib, she had a French recipe for a 2 to 3 lbs, well I reminded her of the oven temp monitoring probs for the ovens, she used one of them for the first time tonight , set oven temp and internal meat probe, That's cheating, pulled it out, seared in butter, mushrooms and fresh Rosemary. And served with baked potato, fresh spinach salad and sautéed mushrooms. And real Horseradish.
Sounds good, I’m about to throw a thick ribeye on the charcoal….👍

• Haha
  • Love
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I get mine at Marks, or in the fall Costco has some nice and warm ones. Most times that’s all I wear for a jacket in the winter. Except when we get a foot of snow.
Haha
Caper
Costco’s has gotta be Chinese….
Can’t believe you’re a patron….😂

• Haha
advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Beautiful sunshine this morning. But it’s only 2 degrees. Even looks cold out . It would be a cool day working outside up here today SWB. I did it for a lot of years. Keep moving and stay out of the heat. 😊
Caper

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
How was the forest yesterday ?
And how’d the Talon work.
Caper
Talon was great, Honda should make a Talon X4-2 with this set up for those that ride the mountainous west!
Lockers were fantastic, no more spinning and bouncing around, combined with the IGR I went to the steepest climbs I knew of and crawled right up real slow, no spinning, and even at 2-3 mph rpm’s we’re 2,500-3,000 so no more robbing clutches of oil!!!!

Top speed in low is 44 now and 60 in high but I knew that would come with it and that’s just fine!!!😎

• Love
Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Talon was great, Honda should make a Talon X4-2 with this set up for those that ride the mountainous west!
Lockers were fantastic, no more spinning and bouncing around, combined with the IGR I went to the steepest climbs I knew of and crawled right up real slow, no spinning, and even at 2-3 mph rpm’s we’re 2,500-3,000 so no more robbing clutches of oil!!!!

Top speed in low is 44 now and 60 in high but I knew that would come with it and that’s just fine!!!😎
Does the height difference make any difference in how the bike works in NM
Caper

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!