Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It sucks because everything is freezing solid. We had a little rain after the snow and now it’s freezing again. Send some of that warmth up. Melt this crap.
Haha
Caper
Maybe the 66* we enjoy tomorrow will find its way to your doorstep after we’re done with it and bring you some much needed relief….😊

SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Suppose be nice little later today. We at 34 right now. Mid 60's today and tomorrow. Then a slow roll downhill this coming week. Maybe it will go your way.

• Love
Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Suppose be nice little later today. We at 34 right now. Mid 60's today and tomorrow. Then a slow roll downhill this coming week. Maybe it will go your way.
That would be nice. When we get warmer weather it usually means rain. But that’s ok . Everything is frozen this morning. I might take the plow out to even things out in the driveway. Haha.
That was a lot of work yesterday. Don’t want any more of the deep snow this year.
Gotta get things cleaned up for football this afternoon.
Caper

Reactions: Smitty335 and SWB
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
That would be nice. When we get warmer weather it usually means rain. But that’s ok . Everything is frozen this morning. I might take the plow out to even things out in the driveway. Haha.
That was a lot of work yesterday. Don’t want any more of the deep snow this year.
Gotta get things cleaned up for football this afternoon.
Caper
I’m going to be out in the forest all day. I’ll have to catch up on football this evening….😎

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It’s just at the freezing mark here this morning….
Hope it hits the forecasted high of 66* with lots of sun and no wind….

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Well you were up early for a Sunday….😊

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It’s going to be just 30* here for the high on Thursday, 16* for the low with snow. Then 36* for the high Friday and 10* for the low…..😳

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
I got up for little bit. Just woke up again. Up now for day.
I was afraid the storm would dump on you Caper...I'd loan you the big blower but your neighbors would be pissed. I fell twice yesterday...fortunately, it was into pretty soft snow but damn hard to stand up again...like swimming in oatmeal with ice on the bottom.

29 headed for 40 and rain...light snow at the moment but that won't last. Remember the snow will wait for football...only one more game this year but there is a lot of play from the new football league. And, then there is hockey and curling.

You folks stay safe out there!!!!

advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I was afraid the storm would dump on you Caper...I'd loan you the big blower but your neighbors would be pissed. I fell twice yesterday...fortunately, it was into pretty soft snow but damn hard to stand up again...like swimming in oatmeal with ice on the bottom.

29 headed for 40 and rain...light snow at the moment but that won't last. Remember the snow will wait for football...only one more game this year but there is a lot of play from the new football league. And, then there is hockey and curling.

You folks stay safe out there!!!!
You sound like what my wife did yesterday. The big pile of snow that came off the deck was getting a little high , so she went out on the dogs ramp, and pushed a bit off top. She figured she would just step on top and shovel a bit around. When she stepped onto the snow, she went to her waist. She said she couldn’t move. Haha. I was snowblowing down the street, so she knew I’d be a bit. She was stuck until she went on her back and slid down the pile.
I wish I was there to see it and record it. Too funny.
Have a great day of football.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
You sound like what my wife did yesterday. The big pile of snow that came off the deck was getting a little high , so she went out on the dogs ramp, and pushed a bit off top. She figured she would just step on top and shovel a bit around. When she stepped onto the snow, she went to her waist. She said she couldn’t move. Haha. I was snowblowing down the street, so she knew I’d be a bit. She was stuck until she went on her back and slid down the pile.
Caper
That’s the pile she went into. Haha
Caper
48131D1B 81F7 4106 8F80 A4A29FE56663

• Love
Reactions: Montecresto and SWB
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Caper
Had you been there to record it she’d of been pissed and wouldn’t let you share it with us anyway….😂

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Man I wish we could get some serious snow here in Central/Southern Ohio. I don't know what it is about our topography/geography, but we NEVER seem to get hammered like those around us. Northern Ohio? Gets Hammered. Kentucky/Tennessee? Gets Hammered. Illinois/Indiana? Gets hammered. East Coast? Gets hammered. Central/Southern Ohio? 1-2", at best; and it'll be 45* with rain the next day. I don't get it.

b****ing aside, I'm hoping this next storm that's coming this week piles on the snow. I've got a new KFI plow to try out.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Man I wish we could get some serious snow here in Central/Southern Ohio. I don't know what it is about our topography/geography, but we NEVER seem to get hammered like those around us. Northern Ohio? Gets Hammered. Kentucky/Tennessee? Gets Hammered. Illinois/Indiana? Gets hammered. East Coast? Gets hammered. Central/Southern Ohio? 1-2", at best; and it'll be 45* with rain the next day. I don't get it.

b****ing aside, I'm hoping this next storm that's coming this week piles on the snow. I've got a new KFI plow to try out.
That’s my plow too. It works great. But I’d trade you right quick. You take the snow, I’ll take the rain.
😊
Hope you get to try it out. Mine is on my 500 and works great. It’s amazing how much it will push.
Caper

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
That’s my plow too. It works great. But I’d trade you right quick. You take the snow, I’ll take the rain.
😊
Hope you get to try it out. Mine is on my 500 and works great. It’s amazing how much it will push.
Caper
CP got 2" South of Baltimore and #2 son got 5" 60 south of Philly. They really just caught the tail of the storm. Ten day forecast here is 2" tonight and temps in hight 20's to high 30's...about seasonable. Patchy blue sky and 32 at the moment but the rain later will just add to the 2-3" already here.

Glad you folks have good plows!!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!