sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry, I missed this post earlier. I do not have a rear view mirror. This realization has complicated the issue. When I make the decision on an air freshener, where can I hang it? Who knew owning a P1K-5 non-deluxe could be this difficult?
You could get a vent clip air freshener and put it where the are comes through by the shifter and may save some money. Or steal a urnal biscuit from McDonald's and put it under the seat with some scotch tape and every time you hit a puddle you will have a pleasant smell come up through the seat steam!

Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
All my years of marriage i had to fight for every toy I wanted. But it all changed last year once we decided to adopt a little sibling pair. My wife is the one that pushed me for our P1-5. Gotta have seats for the little ones she says. I said I dont want one of them big long polarises. She says see what else is out there. I said REALLYYYYYY! I'm on it! :). That makes me a family of 7 now.....Hmmm..... Honey!:D

Reactions: pct
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
All my years of marriage i had to fight for every toy I wanted. But it all changed last year once we decided to adopt a little sibling pair. My wife is the one that pushed me for our P1-5. Gotta have seats for the little ones she says. I said I dont want one of them big long polarises. She says see what else is out there. I said REALLYYYYYY! I'm on it! :). That makes me a family of 7 now.....Hmmm..... Honey!:D
Congrats on the new family and rig! By the way that sandwich in your picture looks absolutely delicious!

Reactions: Stauvo
Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Congrats on the new family and rig! By the way that sandwich in your picture looks absolutely delicious!
Than you so much. The kiddos are quite a blessing. Hopfully all paper work will be done soon.

That sandwich is my favorite Muffuletta that i had from Central Grocery Store in New Orleans last year. I am trying to duplicate it. Ha!:)

Reactions: sharp