Video of 2024 Talon with Showa Shocks

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Where is he getting the 105hp number from? Did Honda change something in the engine to give it more HP vs the older models or is that guy just wrong?

Reactions: TxDoc and ChadD
S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
He also says the Showa shocks are "more adjustable" than the old Fox's yet there isn't any spring preload adjustment. I get the feeling that guy doesn't know what he's talking about.... 🤪
Sounds like talking points from Honda with a little thrown in for extra measure. Probably regularly telling everyone how sharp and honest our current president was.

DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
He also says the Showa shocks are "more adjustable" than the old Fox's yet there isn't any spring preload adjustment. I get the feeling that guy doesn't know what he's talking about.... 🤪

Fake news - Honda wined and dined him - back out what looked like smooth desert with very very little bumpy terrain - had to give a good report - it’s a 5 year old model with Showa stuff on it - big deal…….buy a primo ‘19-‘20 used unit - dump the money on the suspension and better than any new model

TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for that info. I hope you bust him on that YouTube channel so others will understand what he's pulling. Post the correct info with the truth.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 2023 using Tapatalk

advertisement