IMG_1976.JPG

P1000m5 The Rebuild And Life Of "clutch".

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Had to pull my kids car out.
3CAF8912 2B9E 4F7A ADEE D6F36D25178F

So what do ya do? Grab your daughter and go for a little rip around the back 40.
7FA7BD71 288E 4D5D 8414 E9221F0F9BB6

1E629405 DCE3 474D B3E6 48EAC1137614

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Is that yout birthday ride? Happy birthday pappy!
Not much of a ride but did have it slideways with a smile. We were hauling ass around the track in 2wd going through the gears spitting snow everywhere, reminds you how much of a beast these are. I NEED TO RIDE SOON!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Definitely better to be looking at the mowing side rather than the plowing side!
We really don’t do much of either. If you don’t own a 4x in the winter can’t make our driveway. This was Monday morning it’s much worse now
EB8C92EB 6DFF 4F6E AFA4 DBDA1B958E09

I’m sick of the snow and cold but it’ll make the summer better with less bugs and dust. Still trying to find something to do this weekend, all riding spots are either inaccessible or dangerous without multiple vehicles. Patiently trying to wait for the mowing side.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Been a long damn time but finally have something to post. A couple weekends of hammering s*** and a mistake on my behalf it needed a bit. Nothing was machine fault. Received new disk (holy crap it was 19$ I’ll be buying new with any brake change) new front end bearings and seals, new zerk fitting on superatv a-arm, new pass side fender flare,new Allballs axels , used passenger side caliper with pads, and had to bend the brake mount tabs on the knuckle which shouldn’t really be done but it seemed fine. Everything back to solid! Last weekend pissed off a few things but all good. First time really fixing things without a big roll or a hard hit!
Btw thanks to @WillyBill for the assistance and beer drinking,Clutch is back again:)
7C761B8A 1A20 44E3 9D7E EF9149F69F3D

advertisement
russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
We really don’t do much of either. If you don’t own a 4x in the winter can’t make our driveway. This was Monday morning it’s much worse nowView attachment 108505
I’m sick of the snow and cold but it’ll make the summer better with less bugs and dust. Still trying to find something to do this weekend, all riding spots are either inaccessible or dangerous without multiple vehicles. Patiently trying to wait for the mowing side.

I couldn't deal with that. Life in Florida is good, that is, until the 90's arrive...

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I couldn't deal with that. Life in Florida is good, that is, until the 90's arrive...
I Do like having 4 seasons it’s towards the end of winter that gets old. Nice thing though we don’t get hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes,massive flooding or any of the extreme weather that can kill or ruin things. Just extremes in heat or cold basically.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Been a long damn time but finally have something to post. A couple weekends of hammering s*** and a mistake on my behalf it needed a bit. Nothing was machine fault. Received new disk (holy crap it was 19$ I’ll be buying new with any brake change) new front end bearings and seals, new zerk fitting on superatv a-arm, new pass side fender flare,new Allballs axels , used passenger side caliper with pads, and had to bend the brake mount tabs on the knuckle which shouldn’t really be done but it seemed fine. Everything back to solid! Last weekend pissed off a few things but all good. First time really fixing things without a big roll or a hard hit!
Btw thanks to @WillyBill for the assistance and beer drinking,Clutch is back again:)
View attachment 130288

AMAZING!!!!!!

@CumminsPusher is still alive! I thought for sure that old man winter finally got him.
Glad to see that you're still among the living and "Clutch" is ready to go.
We all need some more good adventures to follow along with!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
E19A039C 9E9A 49FE A6FE 9F5AA9AEEBDF

@Tigermark we will have a group of Rzrs again so should be cool. Last year on a night ride @WillyBill and I showed them around our single track trails, half turned back first “easy” trail and the rest either broke stuff or took forever getting around, bit of a s*** show but we sure enjoyed it.
Kinda funny because our girls lured them in with the 1000 and they figured no problem following lol. We wound up waiting most of the time. The next night we asked if they wanted to come and all said no way. Maybe they have things fixed and we can try again. Not exactly those dirt roads or Jeep trails they are accustomed to bhahahaha

WillyBill

WillyBill

Wheeling Addict
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2017
Clinton, Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
View attachment 130535
@Tigermark we will have a group of Rzrs again so should be cool. Last year on a night ride @WillyBill and I showed them around our single track trails, half turned back first “easy” trail and the rest either broke stuff or took forever getting around, bit of a s*** show but we sure enjoyed it.
Kinda funny because our girls lured them in with the 1000 and they figured no problem following lol. We wound up waiting most of the time. The next night we asked if they wanted to come and all said no way. Maybe they have things fixed and we can try again. Not exactly those dirt roads or Jeep trails they are accustomed to bhahahaha

Also...ride did not start till late..approaching midnight...so maybe some of them were out past their bedtime. Lol

WillyBill

WillyBill

Wheeling Addict
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2017
Clinton, Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
View attachment 130535

Also...ride did not start till late..approaching midnight...so maybe some of them were out past their bedtime. Lol

advertisement