IMG_1976.JPG

P1000m5 The Rebuild And Life Of "clutch".

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thank you my friend! I feel that way sometimes. This was big for me. I always wondered. Puts a few other things into perspective. Looks like we will be making trips to the coast a LOT more then we use to. She’s going to come this way too here shortly. Life changes in an instant and although I wasn’t ready for it exactly I sure will be.

It's amazing just how quickly our perspective can change. It's also amazing how much our priorities can change too. From your years of posts here, you have truly shown a love and dedication to your family so this means that you now have a bigger family to look out for and that you may be spending some of your free time in another area. And that's OK!!!!!!!

When all is said and done...…….

"FAMILY...… THAT'S WHERE IT'S AT!!!!!!!!!!!"

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
It's amazing just how quickly our perspective can change. It's also amazing how much our priorities can change too. From your years of posts here, you have truly shown a love and dedication to your family so this means that you now have a bigger family to look out for and that you may be spending some of your free time in another area. And that's OK!!!!!!!

Well said Pastor Elkguide! I'm just being stupid! I don't think very many members would disagree with what you said and if they did they wouldn't admit it. True wealth is measured in family and friends.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

Very well said and thank you. I know I can be a real ass at times but one thing I hold in to my heart is they way we do things with family and friends. I’ll never change that.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well it's Monday morning @CumminsPusher and we're all waiting to hear how "Grandpa CP" did over the weekend.
I posted some in HFA

Couldn’t have gone any better. Nervous at first but it was like my daughter was always there in my heart.
She’s incredible,sweet, really smart,focused and goal oriented. Her husband and her have been together 7 years. He’s a good man treats her right and loves the baby unbelievable. Works hard and is a true family man, stays home with family. My Grandson is a cutie, he’s just smiles and wonder. Very lovey.
We met at their house which is located at the very edge of the area back yarded by nat forest, I think even I could live there, not bad for a coastal city. Nice house,few dogs and animals. Except for being awkward at first it went much better then expected. We then went to an Italian Restaurant which I’m sure everyone knows isn’t me and had a great dinner, sat talking forever. Went back to the house for a couple more hours and had to get back on the road as it was closing in multiple areas. Teared up pretty bad leaving, I want to go back really soon. Everyone had a good time and Sam sure loves having a sister. All went good. I don’t hate being a Gpa. Very cool actually and can’t wait for more time with all of them. They will be camping and riding with us this summer. Can’t wait for some of my friends here to meet them. They are already excited to meet a few of the forum family, we shared a few stories.

8D0D044A 7D7D 48EC 8332 F54B093200F1 0A5EF890 EBFC 4C30 B943 CBBC834397B3 CC195642 6235 4B7C 96A0 FA63EFD88236

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I posted some in HFA

Couldn’t have gone any better. Nervous at first but it was like my daughter was always there in my heart.
She’s incredible,sweet, really smart,focused and goal oriented. Her husband and her have been together 7 years. He’s a good man treats her right and loves the baby unbelievable. Works hard and is a true family man, stays home with family. My Grandson is a cutie, he’s just smiles and wonder. Very lovey.
We met at their house which is located at the very edge of the area back yarded by nat forest, I think even I could live there, not bad for a coastal city. Nice house,few dogs and animals. Except for being awkward at first it went much better then expected. We then went to an Italian Restaurant which I’m sure everyone knows isn’t me and had a great dinner, sat talking forever. Went back to the house for a couple more hours and had to get back on the road as it was closing in multiple areas. Teared up pretty bad leaving, I want to go back really soon. Everyone had a good time and Sam sure loves having a sister. All went good. I don’t hate being a Gpa. Very cool actually and can’t wait for more time with all of them. They will be camping and riding with us this summer. Can’t wait for some of my friends here to meet them. They are already excited to meet a few of the forum family, we shared a few stories.

View attachment 107921 View attachment 107922 View attachment 107923
We can put the car seat in my rig!:)

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
“We then went to an Italian Restaurant which I’m sure everyone knows isn’t me”. CP.

Should have stopped and picked up a double quarter pounder on the way to the restaurant. ;)
Ya ya. One thing funny, we were in Monroe to eat and most of the restaurants were closed “due to inclement weather” the roads were clear only snow in the bushes. People running the stores out of food like some natural emergency.
We come back over here to 35 mph wind, 6deg before windchill, foot of fresh snow and everything open. Sam is still going to school. You guys over on that side are SOFT!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Ya ya. One thing funny, we were in Monroe to eat and most of the restaurants were closed “due to inclement weather” the roads were clear only snow in the bushes. We come back over here with 35 mph wind, 6deg before windchill, foot of fresh snow and everything open. Sam is still going to school. You guys over on that side are SOFT!
We stay home and have lots of boom boom when it snows!

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I posted some in HFA

AWESOME!

You are starting to sound like you are actually starting to grow up! Must be what happens when you are a Grandpa! So glad that you had an amazing weekend and are looking forward to lots of good times. We definitely need to be kept in the loop to enjoy your maturity!

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I posted some in HFA

Thats great, really happy for you !

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
AWESOME!

You are starting to sound like you are actually starting to grow up! Must be what happens when you are a Grandpa! So glad that you had an amazing weekend and are looking forward to lots of good times. We definitely need to be kept in the loop to enjoy your maturity!
I’ll still have the good night rides and do stupid s*** occasionally. Can’t take the kid out of the man, that’s just me. But I am looking to try to live more healthy while doing it. Gotta kick some bad habits so I can enjoy my family longer. Not going to bulls*** anyone it does change you a little bit inside.

Last edited:
Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
I’ll still have the good night rides and do stupid s*** occasionally. Can’t take the kid out of the man, that’s just me. But I am looking to try to live more healthy while doing it. Gotta kick some bad habits do I can enjoy my family longer. Not going to bulls*** anyone it does change you a little bit inside.

That is a good change my friend

advertisement