IMG_1976.JPG

P1000m5 The Rebuild And Life Of "clutch".

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Maybe some LE off white?
You know I really wanted the new le silver then red accessories but wife wanted machine how it was. The red hood was absolute crap with rest white so I conceded. Trying to get ahold of creativeutv for hood decal but Ang wants some sort of tire track at least and we already have leftover red. Been kinda okaying things lately because there’s a high possibility she will be driving this one a lot more pretty soon. I want her happy too. A lot on this machine will be her choosing at this point

chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You know I really wanted the new le silver then red accessories but wife wanted machine how it was. The red hood was absolute crap with rest white so I conceded. Trying to get ahold of creativeutv for hood decal but Ang wants some sort of tire track at least and we already have leftover red. Been kinda okaying things lately because there’s a high possibility she will be driving this one a lot more pretty soon. I want her happy too. A lot on this machine will be her choosing at this point
Ats right :):cool:

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Got the Magellan today. Man this thing is built tough. Playing around a little I’m finding trails not only I didn’t know about but they are mapped and that’s a tough thing to find in this area. Very easy to use and it’s got some cool features. Pretty excited to use this.
FC309434 4D2C 4BCB 82A8 5741D4DBE68E

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got the Magellan today. Man this thing is built tough. Playing around a little I’m finding trails not only I didn’t know about but they are mapped and that’s a tough thing to find in this area. Very easy to use and it’s got some cool features. Pretty excited to use this.
View attachment 96710
Awesome

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mudwing and sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Awesome

Weird to have something finally. We are going to ride every trail it’s got but I’m hoping we can keep to the same philosophy we had about having fun getting lost. Just not too lost lol.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You know I really wanted the new le silver then red accessories but wife wanted machine how it was, so I conceded. Ang wants some sort of tire track. Been kinda okaying things lately because I want her happy too. A lot on this machine will be her choosing at this point

You are learning well @CumminsPusher.
Definitely a lot sharper than you had us thinking about you.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Slow going but finally a big smile. This thing rocks! Im a big stereo guy but for the wattage never had something compete like this, clear as hell no static and loud! Need to hook up the sub yet but so far better then any Sxs and nearly any car I’ve ever had! Can hear word for word down the street f***ing rocks! Makes the sound bar in the Yami sound like headphones:)

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Slow going but finally a big smile. This thing rocks! Im a big stereo guy but for the wattage never had something compete like this, clear as hell no static and loud! Need to hook up the sub yet but so far better then any Sxs and nearly any car I’ve ever had! Can hear word for word down the street f***ing rocks! Makes the sound bar in the Yami sound like headphones:)
Sounds BA CP! Some of my new stereo components arrived late today and I’m excited to put them in. It should rock and rattle the cage off the thing.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Sounds BA CP! Some of my new stereo components arrived late today and I’m excited to put them in. It should rock and rattle the cage off the thing.
Component install sucks but there’s nothing like it! You’re a perfectionist. We’ve talked before and you got the same disease I do maybe worse so good luck lol!
One of these days my friend...

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Some sound effects for that moment...

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Love those speaker pods!

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice

cwalton

cwalton

Who has more fun!
Lifetime Member
Mar 21, 2016
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Will sound great in the middle of the woods.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I took the opportunity to ride today for about 20 miles in about 6-8” of snow with the stereo Jammin and subs bumping. Climbed some steep snow covered hills, and some challenging trails. Man...I forget how fun it is to “Let the Beast Run”:D

Great Sound definitely enhances the ride:cool:

advertisement