IMG_1976.JPG

P1000m5 The Rebuild And Life Of "clutch".

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Lol. I don’t hold much back but right now I just don’t want to paste it. My daughter is screaming in it and everything. Too soon
Don’t post it!
I was standing there and saw it in person, and heard the screaming from your daughter and wife!

advertisement
J

JTW

Don’t post it!
I was standing there and saw it in person, and heard the screaming from your daughter and wife!
But did he die??? Nooooo! This could be a very valuable piece of learning material that you all are so selfishly robbing some new guy the experience of second hand learning. So rather than learning by others mistakes you’re basically signing his death warrant. Way to go guys... I hope you’re happy with yourselves. I don’t know how you sleep at night!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Come @CumminsPusher , I posted my video of driving thru my attic!
And I loved that you did that was my favorite video My family still giggles. I would’ve gladly owned that one:)
I post everything good or bad you know that. In this case it was pretty heavy on us and both my wife and daughter have asked me not to post as well, they both expected running up on me done. Wife simply walked away while talking about it late last night with @100Acre. I’ve been through some s*** with them even the roll over with my wife but she said that was almost fun for her but this was different. Maybe things will change at some point but for now it’s personal, I know that’s weird coming from me. I consider people here as family most times so I apologize.

Last edited:
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
And I loved that you did that was my favorite video My family still giggles. I would’ve gladly owned that one:)
I post everything good or bad you know that. In this case it was pretty heavy on us and both my wife and daughter have asked me not to post as well, they both expected running up on me done. Wife simply walked away while talking about it late last night with @100Acre. I’ve been through some s*** with them even the roll over with my wife but she said that was almost fun for her but this was different. Maybe things will change at some point but for now it’s personal, I know that’s weird coming from me. I consider people here as family most times so I apologize.
No need for an apology I get it

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

advertisement