THE REAL TRUTH Behind DJ Bam Entertainment Services, By DJ Bam!

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No, just a bunch of b****es hide behind your computer, wanting to talk s*** and stir s*** up. If you were a grown ass man, you would keep moving past my post without even having to respond.
OR I’d ask you to post the screenshots that you’ve been asked for. 🤷🏻‍♂️

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Talon R
No, just a bunch of b****es hide behind your computer, wanting to talk s*** and stir s*** up. If you were a grown ass man, you would keep moving past my post without even having to respond.
If you were a grown ass man you would have never made the first post the way you did.

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
By my own admission, I do act like an immature child. Just so you know what you're dealing with.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
No MF, I spoke the truth and then a few of you wanna talk shi^ to me. Ask Richard himself he’ll tell you I’m 100% right & spoke the truth.
Just remember if you were a major vendor giving away prizes, and something came up with a family emergency last minute, and you couldn’t be there to give your portion of the prizes away, and someone treated you the way he did me, it wouldn’t sit well with 85% of you.
Again, am I supposed to be upset about this? 2.5 yes later? Just curious. Cause truth be told, there isn't a whole lot I give a phuck about anymore so help us out here, otherwise you just sound like a whiney b****

DJBam

DJBam

Feb 27, 2018
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
OR I’d ask you to post the screenshots that you’ve been asked for. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I must’ve overseen that could you explain what screenshots you were asking for?
I’ve called you a lot of nicknames. Read on. I even called you them while I was at work. Also, when we cross paths you won’t do 💩. “Facts”
yeah Watch! And come out to ANY of my events if you want to find me…it’s all Public.
I don’t play fair…Facts!

advertisement
GovtMule

GovtMule

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Talon R
Doll molester.

yeah Watch! And come out to ANY of my events if you want to find me…it’s all Public.
I don’t play fair…Facts!
Honestly I’d rather watch an episode of 60 minutes, or even CNN. I heard your shows suck. At least that’s what the TO crowd said.

DJBam

DJBam

Feb 27, 2018
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Again, am I supposed to be upset about this? 2.5 yes later? Just curious. Cause truth be told, there isn't a whole lot I give a phuck about anymore so help us out here, otherwise you just sound like a whiney b****
The whole point of this post was to let people know in 2019 that had such a great time why I was never invited back that’s it that’s simple not hard to understand but a bunch of f***ing clowns. Want to talk s*** and act like a bad ass behind a computer And call me names etc. so really like most of the other 90% of this group be a grown adult and move on and don’t say s*** if you don’t like what I have to say. I wasn’t looking for allies by posting this just putting out the truth and remembered I’m a fellow rider just like you are, and generally we all give each other respect and help each other anyway we can. it didn’t happen in this case, though ask the man himself if you want facts!!

DJBam

DJBam

Feb 27, 2018
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Doll molester.

Honestly I’d rather watch an episode of 60 minutes, or even CNN. I heard your shows suck. At least that’s what the TO crowd said.
If they suck, then, why am I continuously busy and do repeating business with the same events every year. Why was I on tour with Lil Nas X in 2019 after the takeover when he was number one in the world for 19 weeks with old town Road. Why have I dozens and dozens of other bands, including puddle of mud Sammy Kershaw demon Bubba Sparxx moonshine bandits and dozens of more. That’s right because I do have talent and you want to say some s*** to hurt my feelings, the facts arethe facts.
Now I understand you you’re one of those dumbass CNN liberals Who Wants Biden back now I understand why you’re such a douche bag

GovtMule

GovtMule

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Talon R
The whole point of this post was to let people know in 2019 that had such a great time why I was never invited back that’s it that’s simple not hard to understand but a bunch of f***ing clowns. Want to talk s*** and act like a bad ass behind a computer And call me names etc. so really like most of the other 90% of this group be a grown adult and move on and don’t say s*** if you don’t like what I have to say. I wasn’t looking for allies by posting this just putting out the truth and remembered I’m a fellow rider just like you are, and generally we all give each other respect and help each other anyway we can. it didn’t happen in this case, though ask the man himself if you want facts!!
Remember back to around 1:00 this morning, when you started this post. Prior to that NO ONE even knew who you were. That post when you stated ranting and raving about how you were treated (allegedly) 4 years ago. As we have all said we are sorry about your mom, but for the rest we really don’t care. #facts

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
The whole point of this post was to let people know in 2019 that had such a great time why I was never invited back that’s it that’s simple not hard to understand.......
Dude 🤦‍♂️.......da phuck you wait 4 years if it bothered you so much then???

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@DJBam
I here by request that you please post a screen shot of our last and FINAL 3 messages on FB messenger. This shale be entered into evidence for the club to review.

Dated Friday June 4th at 5:04 pm.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

I don’t play fair…Facts!

Seriously?
Standby…
Post 17 in this thread…
I’ll make it “REAL EASY” for you…

“I here by request that you please post a screen shot of our last and FINAL 3 messages on FB messenger. This shale be entered into evidence for the club to review”

Soooo…post the screenshots already.

advertisement