The 2021 Rimrocker Round Trip Overland Trek

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Betty says my temp registration is on the way. Hopefully the metal plate comes within a few weeks.....🤞
Copilot says we're good for two size large and 2 stickers. I will put my tee shirt in a safe place along with the 84 Harley tee shirts I never wear. Some day I'll look back upon them all with fond memories!!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Copilot says we're good for two size large and 2 stickers. I will put my tee shirt in a safe place along with the 84 Harley tee shirts I never wear. Some day I'll look back upon them all with fond memories!!
Cool. Let’s get you two, one for the cedar chest in the attic and one to wear...😂

Reactions: Pilgrim
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Ok, scratch the earlier post, Rich says they’ll be available in a handful of colors...
Will post when they hit the store....👍

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Cool. Let’s get you two, one for the cedar chest in the attic and one to wear...😂
No attic but you have the idea!!

That reminds me...my WIFI in the shop is turned off...copilot discovered she can send messages to me while I'm in the shop and for some strange reason she expects an answer to her question...something like...would you come up to the house to start the grill/smoker or will you filet the fish or can you empty the vacuum in the house...BEST left off...it's 84 normal adult steps between the house and shop so that limits visits but then I think I do miss out on "there's cherry pie that just came out of the oven".

Last edited:
WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Get a quilt made out of them

Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No attic but you have the idea!!

That reminds me...my WIFI in the shop is turned off...copilot discovered she can send messages to me while I'm in the shop and for some strange reason she expects an answer to her question...something like...would you come up to the house to start the grill/smoker or will you filet the fish or can you empty the vacuum in the house...BEST left off...it's 84 normal adult steps between the house and shop so that limits visits but then I think I do miss out on "there's cherry pie that just came out of the oven".
I have a ”party barn” about eight miles from the house that I had to buy to store all my toys and crap when I sold my business...... wife keeps telling me I need to construct building in our back yard so I don’t have to drive out to the barn.....
I am happy to hear that what you are experiencing is what I fear...... if I was closer to home I would be much more available for honey-do’s......

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have a ”party barn” about eight miles from the house that I had to buy to store all my toys and crap when I sold my business...... wife keeps telling me I need to construct building in our back yard so I don’t have to drive out to the barn.....
I am happy to hear that what you are experiencing is what I fear...... if I was closer to home I would be much more available for honey-do’s......
It's refreshing to know someone has benefitted from my mistakes.

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

7for4

Feb 20, 2021
Sonora, ca
Ownership

1. 700-4
For color I'd say red or blue (alternative gray or tan). If you need additional orders for the stickers, I'll take two. If you don't need more to make the minimum, none.
Thanks for your effort getting together the t-shirts and stickers. Nice to see someone putting forth the effort for everybody else!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
For color I'd say red or blue (alternative gray or tan). If you need additional orders for the stickers, I'll take two. If you don't need more to make the minimum, none.
Thanks for your effort getting together the t-shirts and stickers. Nice to see someone putting forth the effort for everybody else!
No worries brother...👍 you’re welcome.
Rich says there will be half a dozen colors to chose from and he’ll let us know once they are available at the club store...😎

Reactions: Pilgrim
ByronM

ByronM

Lifetime Member
Aug 9, 2016
St Charles, Il
Ownership

1. 700-4
Well I finally received my sticker for my Idaho license plate, did have to call them again, they said it must of got lost in the mail so they sent a replacement.

Last week end I got my turn signals, horn and license plate light installed.

Read that once we plate our Pioneers we don’t need Utah off road sticker ride the trails, anyone have a thought on that?

Reactions: GrnP500 and Pilgrim
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Well I finally received my sticker for my Idaho license plate, did have to call them again, they said it must of got lost in the mail so they sent a replacement.

Last week end I got my turn signals, horn and license plate light installed.

Read that once we plate our Pioneers we don’t need Utah off road sticker ride the trails, anyone have a thought on that?
I believe that the Utah OHV sticker is required for the trails in Utah. About $25.00 and easily obtained on line...

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Let's go to moab. We ready now.

20210426 184219

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Maybe I'm missing something but residents are having the same problems with getting into DMV to get things done. We have an appointment in June for a tag for my mini- bike and my new old Trail 90...used to be a walk in thing...hi what do you need...have a nice day in 10 minutes...must be the invading hoards from the West.

Idaho is full...pass the word!!

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
While I'm here, I getting ready to mount my comms radio and may get a hand held GMRS but still don't have my FCC license but the scuttlebutt is FCC is dropping the price of the license to $35 at some point so maybe I'm not in a hurry.

Do we have specific freqs or channels selected for the Rim Run? Hoping this is easier than posting pictures on the site.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
While I'm here, I getting ready to mount my comms radio and may get a hand held GMRS but still don't have my FCC license but the scuttlebutt is FCC is dropping the price of the license to $35 at some point so maybe I'm not in a hurry.

Do we have specific freqs or channels selected for the Rim Run? Hoping this is easier than posting pictures on the site.
And posting pictures on the site is very easy....🤷‍♂️

advertisement