Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Agreed 100% and another reason I do not particularly like proprietary crap like that.

A couple in our group have the built in Ride Command. It will be interesting to see how they hold up. I suspect they will actually be OK because although PoPo quality is fair, I don't often see problems with their electronics. Their electronics must be made somewhere respectable :)
I've been using my tablet for just about a year now. About 2400kms with snow, rain, mud dust etc. Works great. If it craps out I'd buy another for $130. Sure beats the Garmin Rino with a 2inch screen that cost $800 and lasted 3yrs before it died.

C

cekkk

Jan 18, 2020
Nevada
Ownership

1. Talon X
What good would it do? You can only read the existing information on the rinkydink screen if you are in a well lit garage and have excellent eyesight.

HavasuDave

HavasuDave

Dec 7, 2019
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon R
Touch screen in a side by side? I don’t see how that works maybe I ride mine to hard but it wouldn’t last the dust, mud, water, snow that gets in mine. Maybe if want a touch screen look into the jeep renegade and get off the “trails” you ride, sounds like a better fit
Your current instrument cluster is not water proof and has holes in the back, fyi

• Wow
Reactions: CID and noisewater