Talon R-What's Next???

1HasBeen

Oct 20, 2019
Wickenburg, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Live Valve two seat R's are a thing, so what is the next progression? 72"? Hub-to-hub width corrected for same size wheels all around? RR Factory turbo? True rear trailing arms? Double shear everywhere? No ball joints? Bypass shocks? Air intake not designed by a third grader?;)

H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
All that should happen in the future. Its easy to make improvements.

Reactions: 1HasBeen
HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Hmm so far everyone here is in AZ .

Reactions: 1HasBeen

1HasBeen

Oct 20, 2019
Wickenburg, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand
All that should happen in the future. Its easy to make improvements.
I ain't getting any younger, Bob. They gotta get the lead out! I pretty much sat out the whole season waiting to see how the Talon would do, and evolve. I am a duner, so I can see that may take a while. I am not impressed with the JR turbo kit, sorry to say. They will have to go factory for me to have an all around machine. I could get an R as a trail macine, and a sand car, but really don't want to go there.

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
I ain't getting any younger, Bob. They gotta get the lead out! I pretty much sat out the whole season waiting to see how the Talon would do, and evolve. I am a duner, so I can see that may take a while. I am not impressed with the JR turbo kit, sorry to say. They will have to go factory for me to have an all around machine. I could get an R as a trail macine, and a sand car, but really don't want to go there.
Wait , do you know some one who IS getting younger ? I'm happy we lived long enough for Honda to finally come out with a sport model and IMHO the best sport sxs . For sure the MOST FUN one I have ever had the pleasure of piloting . I bet Bob would agree and he has owned them all .

TalonMatt

TalonMatt

Jan 9, 2020
WA
Ownership

1. Talon R
Theses are expensive machines and would be nice if they came with more options out of the box. Bead lock rims, a folding windshield, full doors, more plug and play switch for adding accessories. I know this is subjective but thinking it would be nice having a few things like these so you don’t have to instantly start spending money on it. Don’t get me wrong even if it had come this way I would still be spending $$ but maybe not as fast.

advertisement