P1000 Street legal Mods

D

Dasmoeturhead

OOPS,

meant to say I'm enjoying my legal on road utv. My weekly routine every Sunday is a 18 mile (round trip) back roads only trip to the store for the paper.

Reactions: sharp
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
OOPS,

meant to say I'm enjoying my legal on road utv. My weekly routine every Sunday is a 18 mile (round trip) back roads only trip to the store for the paper.

I'm so jealous of you guys that can do that.

SIGNATURE:

Quote by DrFubar: joeymt33, this could be your next signature: "I should be more understanding. I should know by now that a little hill to me probably is a big hill to you.;)"

Reactions: ohanacreek
D

Dasmoeturhead

I'm so jealous of you guys that can do that.

Wish you could too. Its working out pretty good. We've been to a few barbeques this summer, and we took the Pioneer every time. Its funny, cuz we went to a barbecue/party on labor day, and there were more utv's/atv's in their driveway than there were cars. Totally cool!
I'm still using it on the property for work mostly. It still impresses me every day.

SIGNATURE:

Quote by DrFubar: joeymt33, this could be your next signature: "I should be more understanding. I should know by now that a little hill to me probably is a big hill to you.;)"

Reactions: joeymt33
XtremeF150

XtremeF150

Aug 27, 2016
Cumming GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Going to start this process. There are some decent looking all in one kits for the lights. Anyone recommend one? I hate wiring so buying a pre put together kit cost a little more, but in my mind is money well spent knowing that I have the right parts and it should work if I don't bonehead something up. Also is there a mirror option that works nicely? If it doesn't look right I would rather just spend the money on the honda mirror. Like to save when I can but not to the tune of duct tape or the likes holding anything on. Thanks for the info guys!

D

Dasmoeturhead

Going to start this process. There are some decent looking all in one kits for the lights. Anyone recommend one? I hate wiring so buying a pre put together kit cost a little more, but in my mind is money well spent knowing that I have the right parts and it should work if I don't bonehead something up. Also is there a mirror option that works nicely? If it doesn't look right I would rather just spend the money on the honda mirror. Like to save when I can but not to the tune of duct tape or the likes holding anything on. Thanks for the info guys!
I got the turn signal kit (atv/tek) and mirrors at Cabelas. Everything works and fits without any Duct (200 mph) tape.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5