Sold the 700 bought a 1000-5LE

Elkhunter

Elkhunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 17, 2013
Minnesota
I've got 3..unicycles that is. I'll bring one to the takeover if he needs something to ride.

I'd love to go to the takeover but to far to travel!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I havent played around exstensively with an LE but did take our first 3 seater around the lot yesterday. I can say for sure it felt like it cornered alot flatter and was easier to slide on wet concrete. But we'll have to see what the i-4wd brings. The hill assist is really cool to play with, im not sure how big of a help it will be seeing as how it only stays on for a short time before it turns itself off. The lighted switches are nice, i think the placement of the headlight switch is where it should be on all Pioneers not just the LE.

Please anyone buying a LE look over the painted panels before taking it home. The truck driver who dropped ours off said that the other one he delivered had paint rubbbed off the drivers door.
Are they actually painted not colored panels??

Reactions: sharp
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I havent played around exstensively with an LE but did take our first 3 seater around the lot yesterday. I can say for sure it felt like it cornered alot flatter and was easier to slide on wet concrete. But we'll have to see what the i-4wd brings. The hill assist is really cool to play with, im not sure how big of a help it will be seeing as how it only stays on for a short time before it turns itself off. The lighted switches are nice, i think the placement of the headlight switch is where it should be on all Pioneers not just the LE.

Please anyone buying a LE look over the painted panels before taking it home. The truck driver who dropped ours off said that the other one he delivered had paint rubbbed off the drivers door.
The local Honda dealer here has two LE's and a 700 with all kinds of ground clearance, no lift kit?

J

Jshell3

Got a disappointing call today ,the LE that I supposedly bought was evidently previously sold by another salesperson. My salesperson apologized and is trying to get one from another dealer but there are only four in the state and he didn't think the other dealers would give them up. If he can't get one of those he's ordering one for April 27th delivery date. Not what I wanted to here but as the saying goes ( anything worth having is worth waiting for!)

Where are we at on this @Elkhunter. ??

Reactions: CumminsPusher
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
He could not find one that a dealer was willing to let go so I have one on order for April 27th delivery date. He also said it could possibly be here sooner.

Waiting really stinks!!!!!!!!

It will be worth it though.

Reactions: Smitty335
ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
This one looks blue-ish as well. I think it's just the light and or camera.

F6e8e86a459416996f8b9a6e18bf7d20
Speaking of light and camera affect, check out the driver - he looks like plastic killbot. Maybe a crash test dummy that got out alive and comes back for revenge.

advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Speaking of light and camera affect, check out the driver - he looks like plastic killbot. Maybe a crash test dummy that got out alive and comes back for revenge.
Must be a Honda add.

Elkhunter

Elkhunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 17, 2013
Minnesota
Waiting really stinks!!!!!!!!

It will be worth it though.

Yes, I hate waiting but I'm use to it now. I preordered my 700 when they first come out and I had to wait like 6 months before I got it. I called my salesman last week and had him add a 4,500 warn winch and mount to my accessory list. I hope it's a pro vantage model. I searched amazon and E-bay and I can't buy a 4,500 pro-vantage any cheaper than through Honda with my parts discount.

Reactions: elkguide
J

Jshell3

Yes, I hate waiting but I'm use to it now. I preordered my 700 when they first come out and I had to wait like 6 months before I got it. I called my salesman last week and had him add a 4,500 warn winch and mount to my accessory list. I hope it's a pro vantage model. I searched amazon and E-bay and I can't buy a 4,500 pro-vantage any cheaper than through Honda with my parts discount.

Waiting is the hardest part. -Tom Petty