chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have 17 blue deluxe. But like you I was sure I saw another lighter blue... but I can't find it now. Google returned 0 results of the color, I'm sure I saw. May have been a sunlight angle or something.
Maybe I'll get back to Hattiesburg this wk

Reactions: Jshell3
chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have 17 blue deluxe. But like you I was sure I saw another lighter blue... but I can't find it now. Google returned 0 results of the color, I'm sure I saw. May have been a sunlight angle or something.
Zoomed in on this

IMG 0608

chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sold my 700-2 and purchased a 1000-5 LE. Guess I'll be the Gina pig for the new I -4 wheel drive. Hope I'm not in for a big disappointment. Pick it up on the18th.
Congrats by the way. I like the idea of the i4. Seems like a bad spot sneaking up on you that it'd be nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

E

ebkoz

Feb 27, 2017
new jersey
I will be in the market in couple months. The only concern I have is, will the i4WD actually have as much lockup as a real locker. I have a Lexus GX with similar locking technology, crawl control, and a kinetic dynamic suspension system. It is absolutely amazing.

Reactions: Jshell3
advertisement
Elkhunter

Elkhunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 17, 2013
Minnesota
Got a disappointing call today ,the LE that I supposedly bought was evidently previously sold by another salesperson. My salesperson apologized and is trying to get one from another dealer but there are only four in the state and he didn't think the other dealers would give them up. If he can't get one of those he's ordering one for April 27th delivery date. Not what I wanted to here but as the saying goes ( anything worth having is worth waiting for!)

chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got a disappointing call today ,the LE that I supposedly bought was evidently previously sold by another salesperson. My salesperson apologized and is trying to get one from another dealer but there are only four in the state and he didn't think the other dealers would give them up. If he can't get one of those he's ordering one for April 27th delivery date. Not what I wanted to here but as the saying goes ( anything worth having is worth waiting for!)

Well crap

J

Jshell3

They'll find you one.
Don't you worry.

Reactions: Elkhunter
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Bummer, might have time to learn how to ride a uni cycle between now and then, don't waste time.

H

HondaTech

I havent played around exstensively with an LE but did take our first 3 seater around the lot yesterday. I can say for sure it felt like it cornered alot flatter and was easier to slide on wet concrete. But we'll have to see what the i-4wd brings. The hill assist is really cool to play with, im not sure how big of a help it will be seeing as how it only stays on for a short time before it turns itself off. The lighted switches are nice, i think the placement of the headlight switch is where it should be on all Pioneers not just the LE.

Please anyone buying a LE look over the painted panels before taking it home. The truck driver who dropped ours off said that the other one he delivered had paint rubbbed off the drivers door.

advertisement