Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
This thread has a comment from someone using the rubber stall mat on the cutting edge to protect their concrete driveway. If you can find sections of that mat in your area, @Scoop posted in another thread, an updated link to someone selling precut sections of that rubber mat: Rubber Wear Strips
That's where I got mine, Chalmers. Don't remember all the details except it wasn't cheap, it went on pretty easy, I think I had to drill holes in it but it does a decent job.
Also the plow strap I mentioned going to in this thread is the way to go IMO. Yeah it's a pita to switch over twice a yr but that and a roller fairlead seems to be easiest on everything.

Reactions: Scoop
J

John Mc

Lifetime Member
Jan 10, 2023
Vermont
Ownership

1. 520
That first link is to my thread, @John Mc. It's not from a stall mat - it's conveyor belt from the other link you included.

It's nearly 10 years old and pretty much looks as good as it did the day I bought it.
Sorry about that: I tend to use "stall mat" and "conveyor belt" interchangeably - not accurate, I know. I grew up with 3 sisters who were seriously into horses. Our stall mats WERE conveyor belts. We picked up worn out ones from a quarry a couple of towns down the road from us. At least in my own mind, they are the same thing.

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335 and Scoop