Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Not really, I do take very rocky trails but I do my best NOT to abuse the underside.

It’s a heavy machine and the cross members take abuse when it hits the earth.

Lol that trail is solid abuse. That was where I beat up my rub rails.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: BWAF
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I’m just say’n.. err’body knows that i4wd is no substitute for a real locker. It’s like your hand compared to the real thing. (You do have very gentle, soft hands though, I appreciated that!)
One of these days your going to get smacked again!:p

C

Chabrak

Nov 11, 2018
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Not really, I do take very rocky trails but I do my best NOT to abuse the underside.

It’s a heavy machine and the cross members take abuse when it hits the earth.

Hey who owes the 1000-3 with the spare tire role cage build. I wanna know more about that thing

advertisement

0860silverado

Lifetime Member
May 25, 2017
louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I’m just say’n.. err’body knows that i4wd is no substitute for a real locker. It’s like your hand compared to the real thing. (You do have very gentle, soft hands though, I appreciated that!)
I luv ya JTW...but you're a sick individual.

Reactions: BWAF and JTW
aprils_fool

aprils_fool

Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2017
Big Rapids, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have been putting this off myself in order to get other upgrades. After an incedent this summer it has become a priority must do along with A-arm guards.

On one of our night rides with @906UP we came to a deep rutted mud hole. Not ones to avoid the deep spots we both went on threw with @906 leading the way, I dropped the left front in the rut and crawled threw it with no problem until coming out of the hole the front end came down and then a loud BANG along with a glancing blow to my left leg. In the trench down in the mud the lower A-arm picked up a broken tree branch about 6' long, it had gotten trapped between the upper A arm and the axle when the front end came down it stabbed in the ground shoving it through the inner fender by the foot rest hitting the side off my leg.

This was a huge eye opener to the potential for injury from lack of protection from the floor boards and wheel well areas.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
I have been putting this off myself in order to get other upgrades. After an incedent this summer it has become a priority must do along with A-arm guards.

On one of our night rides with @906UP we came to a deep rutted mud hole. Not ones to avoid the deep spots we both went on threw with @906 leading the way, I dropped the left front in the rut and crawled threw it with no problem until coming out of the hole the front end came down and then a loud BANG along with a glancing blow to my left leg. In the trench down in the mud the lower A-arm picked up a broken tree branch about 6' long, it had gotten trapped between the upper A arm and the axle when the front end came down it stabbed in the ground shoving it through the inner fender by the foot rest hitting the side off my leg.

This was a huge eye opener to the potential for injury from lack of protection from the floor boards and wheel well areas.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
A pound of prevention is worth more than a ton of pain.

IMG 2807

Reactions: TimG
advertisement