P1000m5 Royal Blue to windrock and BACK! 2016

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
I was just over there on the hill looking around when they took off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Did I post this one yet.

That's a good one.

Hey HondaSXS, you're the best spotter yet. "F*** it, just go for it!

Thanks for sharing.

Signature:

QUOTE by Eltobgi, Honda...Strong enough for the Farm!...Dependable enough for everything else!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
"Hammer down" "stay in it"

I like yours too!

Signature:

QUOTE by Eltobgi, Honda...Strong enough for the Farm!...Dependable enough for everything else!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
One day we'll learn to stop talking in the videos.

I need to do the same.

I disagree, we need to learn to narrate better... Marshall, Joey's son is a perfect example... "HAMMER DOWN"

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
By no means was I blaming anything on you. It was a learning experience. You are correct that we should point it at the target that is being filmed. Also, I'd like to make a pole mount vs holding it on a stick that bounces around. We will have this figured out by the "take over".

Signature:

Something tells me this next years take over is going to have some awesome videoing!

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got my eyes on some 28 rocktanes if I can't find a center cap

Last edited:
Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Why do you need a center cap to buy tires? Just wondering

It's gotta look good on the trailer. If I gotta buy a wheel to get a center cap. I might as well get a bead lock. So you must get a total of 5 for a matching spare. I think their is a rule somewhere that you can't put a used tire on a new rim. I cut both fronts on the ride and don't trust them. So there you have it new tires and wheels. Does anyone follow this logic?

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina

I'd use one of your old rim/tires for a spare. That's probably another $200+ just for a spare. Talking to the wrong person when it comes to sxs looks lol.
My cheaper bear claw HTR has held up really well riding up yonder. Just really surprising for what they cost. Unbelievable tire for the money.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It's gotta look good on the trailer. If I gotta buy a wheel to get a center cap. I might as well get a bead lock. So you must get a total of 5 for a matching spare. I think their is a rule somewhere that you can't put a used tire on a new rim. I cut both fronts on the ride and don't trust them. So there you have it new tires and wheels. Does anyone follow this logic?

Follow Delton and Joey across that mud puddle eventually one will lose another

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Normal people? Do I detect a tounge in cheek jab at my trail difficulty expression. LOL
No, no, no... don't get me wrong... I enjoyed the trail and glad we did it in that direction, but going the other direction and calling it "very" doable is not how a "normal" person would describe it... I'm thinking something along the lines of "buckle your chin strap, and throw a winch line up as far as you can get it"...LOL of course its just that one spot up near the top where one could end up taking the short trip to the bottom if things don't go well on that climb... the rest of it is "very" doable... :eek:

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Have not meet Delton
No, no, no... don't get me wrong... I enjoyed the trail and glad we did it in that direction, but going the other direction and calling it "very" doable is not how a "normal" person would describe it... I'm thinking something along the lines of "buckle your chin strap, and throw a winch line up as far as you can get it"...LOL of course its just that one spot up near the top where one could end up taking the short trip to the bottom if things don't go well on that climb... the rest of it is "very" doable... :eek:

All I know is I needed a drink at the bottom. It was a blast and will do it again! However I think the Devils elbow will be easier because I would only have to winch once.

advertisement