Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
The quietness...ya no doubt. And you don't need to rev the motor for slight movement like the snowmobile drive utv's lol.
Cool. I sure hope it comes soon. That's an impressive mound of crap you've got for it. I do love the pic with you sitting in the middle made me laugh something fierce

Reactions: Eltobgi and JTW
J

JTW

The quietness...ya no doubt. And you don't need to rev the motor for slight movement like the snowmobile drive utv's lol.
Cool. I sure hope it comes soon. That's an impressive mound of crap you've got for it. I do love the pic with you sitting in the middle made me laugh something fierce
Just ordered some HID's and a sound system..

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey I want a drive too dang it!! Still can't believe no locker up front. But then again look how long it took for their ATVs to get one lol.

J

JTW

Hey I want a drive too dang it!! Still can't believe no locker up front. But then again look how long it took for their ATVs to get one lol.
You're welcome to give her a spin!
Yeah, me either.. I'm hopeful there will be an aftermarket option.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You can keep driver seat warm on my 1k while I'm in yours.
You know I"m just coming into this conversation and I read what @Delton wrote and I'm wondering if I really need to inquire what this is all about. Keeping each others seats warm is not my cup of tea... To each his own I say...

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
well @drfubar even my wife of 18 years didn't get this humor. She said we may drink a bit but that would make us look like lushes. What do you do? Pretty sure it hasn't been done so I thought it would be funny.
I didn't take it that way.;).. It was our anniversary on the 19th but we've been celebrating all week. 2 bottles of champagne last night.. Ang might think we are lushes... :confused:

D

Dasmoeturhead

Hey CP, Keep the real life UTV,ATV, and motorcycle stories coming. I'm going in for a total knee replacement this Monday, and if I can't ride, i sure as Hell would like to hear about it. Thanks for your true to life adventures. Your family will have stories to tell for life.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wife and I trailered our bike to NC few years ago to go island hopping on outer Banks. On way back (at night cause we missed a ferry) it came a downpour. We were over an hour from the truck/trailer and rear cylinder kept trying to drown out. Plus I couldn't see 10 feet in front of us due to rain. We were absolutely miserable. Looking back, one of our most favorite vacations lol.

Reactions: cwalton and sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I didn't take it that way.;).. It was our anniversary on the 19th but we've been celebrating all week. 2 bottles of champagne last night.. Ang might think we are lushes... :confused:
Apparently we have to drink from a can for the rest of our lives. This is new to me I'm going to have to reevaluate things lmfao. I was just being environmentally conscious by not wanting to waist so many cans...
You know if I was really asking to big I'd set up our little trailer with a full bar and maybe a self leveling pool table we already have enough back up light and tunes to make the rest feel like a club.

Last edited:
advertisement
HoundDog

HoundDog

Sep 11, 2016
North Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sometimes on a weekend everything goes well the entire time other weekends things go south and you turn it around. Some weekends you stop because you can't seem to change it. Last weekend was one things went south but we eventually prevailed. Do the best you can with a situation and that's this story.
Started off like any weekend running late and just wanted the woods. On the way up a side door on the bus wasn't latched and we wound up loosing some gear before it was noticed. About 5 miles past my wife noticed smoke in her mirror and called me in the walkie. Damn a tire down on the new trailer really?View attachment 22650
Continued on. Got to camp unloaded everything went to cook and realized out of propane but luckily we carry a portable and an adapter to hook to the bus. Hadn't filled the propane since beginning of the year. Did the trek to town on the Honda.
Commenced to cooking dinner but realized much of the food in the fridge went bad because of no propane. Wow
First night ride was lots of fun with the Pioneer and I suppose speed was a little up because of my attitude but wound up clipping a low branch with the whip and sheared it completely off at about 50 through the woods. Lowered the rig but not the whips, oops. Got back to camp and decided less speed and go technical about half way through on a really bad section bam! Hit the rack hard! Keep in mind it's not flimsy!View attachment 22651 keep in mind the rack sits nearly 3 feet off of the ground. Notice whip missing on driver side too
Saturday was straight downpour all day. Hung a tarp up to stay dry. We stay outside even with the bus handy. Made a fire under the tarp and partied on. View attachment 22656this pic was Sunday my daughter was getting the tarp down. We went into town for more supplies and realized this weekend I've got to cut the windshield down to fit. Rain hurts at 50. Didn't get much riding in till about 9:30pm and had a nice night run.
Sunday morning everything back to normal went to find the cooler that was ejected from the vehicle the previous day and while my daughter was driving she noticed the steering wheel was hard and said dad we have a flat at my wheel, she's 10 so very smartView attachment 22652first flat with a 1000! View attachment 22653Luckily only a month ago I had put in the gate storage so away we went. View attachment 22654
Now a few other things happened as well but all in all we did have a great time and kept attitudes fair. The rest of Sunday went well and I'll update shortly on the good pics. There are many. I guess what I'm trying to say is that everything can't be perfect all the time life isn't that way but sometimes you can overcome the small stuff

Sent from iPhone
The tailgate is awesome, I might have to look alittle closer this time . You guys are awesome, reading your stories puts me right in the woods with you and makes rememeber similar stuff that's happened to us.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
The tailgate is awesome, I might have to look alittle closer this time . You guys are awesome, reading your stories puts me right in the woods with you and makes rememeber similar stuff that's happened to us.

Good or bad we'd rather be in the woods you know that about us,but you're the lucky ones you live there! I hope you don't have too much going on this weekend because It would be fun so much to go get lost. I figure between you guys and us at the wheels this story is going to be a good one. My pk1 is all put back together again and ready for battle and I know yours is too. We'll test your new additions for sure! You guys have been good friends and damn sure know how to have fun as a family. It's going to be a blast.

Sent from iPhone

Last edited: