Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ooo, Can I play?

View attachment 22752

For CP

SIGNATURE:

Quote by DrFubar: joeymt33, this could be your next signature: "I should be more understanding. I should know by now that a little hill to me probably is a big hill to you.;)"

Really????

Sent from iPhone

Reactions: JTW and joeymt33
J

JTW

"Is this where you wanna be when Jesus comes back?" -Joe Dirt. @Delton that's secretly one of my favorites. Already a classic.
We have lots of good memories from the weekend actually. I really wasn't complaining, I'd do it all over again standing under a tarp by the fire staying warm isn't for everyone but you learn something about each other and sure makes you appreciate things.

Sent from iPhone
Amen brother!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
CP could have said....
View attachment 22755

But he didn't.

SIGNATURE:

Quote by DrFubar: joeymt33, this could be your next signature: "I should be more understanding. I should know by now that a little hill to me probably is a big hill to you.;)"

Better!

Sent from iPhone

Reactions: JTW and joeymt33
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Really????

Sent from iPhone

LMAO!

SIGNATURE:

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I was actually thinking on passenger side front and one in the front of the box then have an ice chest on the carrier. Made sense to me so our late night excursions would be a little different I like different. Where we go is mainly private land and we really are safe as bad as this sounds but night life is adult time for us. It's when the kids are safe and we get to let loose a bit. I don't go to the bars any more and what can I say I miss draft beer. But don't worry it was merely a thought, you have good ones and bad ones.

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You know @JTW you can be a somewhat of a dick sometimes but something tells me you'd be fun as hell to hang out with around a campfire and riding. Get your damn 500 already so you can make it in April. At least if you're there people will overlook things my wife and I do and say:)

J

JTW

You know @JTW you can be a somewhat of a dick sometimes but something tells me you'd be fun as hell to hang out with around a campfire and riding. Get your damn 500 already so you can make it in April. At least if you're there people will overlook things my wife and I do and say:)
BHAHAHAHAHA!!! Sounds like a plan!!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Better get your stuff on in time!

Sent from iPhone

Reactions: JTW
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I didn't notice so I'm sorry but it's the 17 correct?

Sent from iPhone

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I knew 500. I'm very curious myself on the 17 and can't wait for reviews. We'll be in the market before long have been wanting a 500 bad.
We went through the same crap you've gone through waiting for the 1000. There is a breakdown in communication from Honda on new units. Waiting a bit makes you appreciate it more though.

Sent from iPhone

J

JTW

I knew 500. I'm very curious myself on the 17 and can't wait for reviews. We'll be in the market before long have been wanting a 500 bad.
We went through the same crap you've gone through waiting for the 1000. There is a breakdown in communication from Honda on new units. Waiting a bit makes you appreciate it more though.

Sent from iPhone
It better be freak'n awesome!! But in truth.. I don't know of anything else I'd particularly rather have. There are a few tweaks I'd like to see made on it.. Power, speed, locker, integrated storage.. A fox suspension system.. Lol..

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I wish it had locker for sure. Speed would be nice the rest can be done. From everything I'd read it sounds like a blast and the 500 is so damn dependable that makes up for a lot!
Can't wait to get rid of our 850 Polaris for another Honda!! It's the only pos we own, funny it's the only non Honda... weird. I'm sure you'll love it! If we don't have one by the takeover you'll have to let me spin it

J

JTW

I wish it had locker for sure. Speed would be nice the rest can be done. From everything I'd read it sounds like a blast and the 500 is so damn dependable that makes up for a lot!
Can't wait to get rid of our 850 Polaris for another Honda!! It's the only pos we own, funny it's the only non Honda... weird. I'm sure you'll love it! If we don't have one by the takeover you'll have to let me spin it
For me it's the size and the quietness that's won me over.. I'm making some concessions going with it. But oh well.. It should be dependable. Yeah, you're welcome to it!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
advertisement