ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Since I’m using my secondary fuse box for fused power where’s the best place to run the #2 wire off the rocker switch. Thanks again for all your help

A separate fuse from the relay, probably won’t need much for the switch to control the relay maybe a 2amp fuse at most, but if it’s split going to the other switch too then you’ll need to account for what it will draw.

Reactions: sharp and Sheepdog
Sheepdog

Sheepdog

Jul 23, 2018
Lyles Tennessee
Ownership

1. 700-2
A separate fuse from the relay, probably won’t need much for the switch to control the relay maybe a 2amp fuse at most, but if it’s split going to the other switch too then you’ll need to account for what it will draw.
Will there be a spot on the relay that’s not being used? Or do I double up one of the wires that’s already going to the relay?

Reactions: sharp
Sheepdog

Sheepdog

Jul 23, 2018
Lyles Tennessee
Ownership

1. 700-2
Ok great thank you again for all the help! I just want to make sure I get it right and not burn down my Honda.. lol
Made up a diagram from our conversation. When u get time can u check it out to make sure it’s correct. Thanks

01C5DB65 A3D9 4EE7 80A9 2A4370CF6658

advertisement