P1000 Pulled the trigger

TAW

TAW

Sep 12, 2016
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Congrats on your purchase I've had mine for about a month can't say anything bad about it I love my Honda!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Getting excited, headed for Chattanooga in the morning to get my new machine... Already have the winch, dual battery isolator and battery, snorkel kit, full skid package (Trail Armor) and the Rotopax and spare tire rack (Moses) should ship from AZ tomorrow. It's a start and things that I consider 100% necessary. Everything should be installed by the end of the weekend, if not sooner!
Awesome!

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just now getting around to posting a few pictures on picking up my Pioneer
IMG 3117

IMG 3121

advertisement
Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hoping to get the winch finished and snorkel / vent tubes installed, tire / fuel can rack installed and be out somewhere in the woods next weekend!

Reactions: sharp and joeymt33
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just now getting around to posting a few pictures on picking up my PioneerView attachment 24299

View attachment 24300
I have a picture of mine in that exact same location lol. Even have the almost exact same trailer (my 1k is red also) but different trailer rims. Talk about deja vu lol. I remember when mine was that shiny too. Even though they look cool all shiny and clean, I can look at every scratch, cut, or gouge and associate it with a great memory (probably shared with @joeymt33 or @drfubar at Bull Run (Irongap). That's why I bought it in the first place. Enjoy!!! Its capabilities will amaze you every time you ride it.

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a picture of mine in that exact same location lol. Even have the almost exact same trailer (my 1k is red also) but different trailer rims. Talk about deja vu lol. I remember when mine was that shiny too. Even though they look cool all shiny and clean, I can look at every scratch, cut, or gouge and associate it with a great memory (probably shared with @joeymt33 or @drfubar at Bull Run (Irongap). That's why I bought it in the first place. Enjoy!!! Its capabilities will amaze you every time you ride it.
I bought this machine because I have had great success in the past with Honda products and their related reliability. I'm not one to sit around and polish and keep it pristine and pretty. Really look forward to getting it in the woods. Wanted to head out this weekend, but all good things in time. So much nicer adding and modifying stuff when it's still factory clean! I think that by the end of this week (work allowing) I should have most of the mechanical modifications done that I want for right now. Electrical is another whole story and that will come over the next few months!

Nothing like "NEW" and I'm glad the pics brought back some favorable memories!

M

Melikiehonduh

Jun 9, 2014
Hello <br /><br />I just sold my 2013 Big Red.... Which brings me one step closer into getting into the 1000 Market :) question... what's the cheapest you guys have heard of someone walking out of a dealer with a brand-new P 1000 - 3 with eps? My initial quote have been in the range of $15900....non camo.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hello <br /><br />I just sold my 2013 Big Red.... Which brings me one step closer into getting into the 1000 Market :) question... what's the cheapest you guys have heard of someone walking out of a dealer with a brand-new P 1000 - 3 with eps? My initial quote have been in the range of $15900....non camo.

There is a dealer in Chattanooga Tennessee that has an advertised price on their website of 13900

Signature:

QUOTE by Eltobgi, Honda...Strong enough for the Farm!...Dependable enough for everything else!

M

Melikiehonduh

Jun 9, 2014
There is a dealer in Chattanooga Tennessee that has an advertised price on their website of 13900

Signature:

QUOTE by Eltobgi, Honda...Strong enough for the Farm!...Dependable enough for everything else!
Right...but unfortunately that's not out the door. If it was....I'd be making the 5+ hour drive now:) you can tact on another 2k with tax, title and fees

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Right...but unfortunately that's not out the door. If it was....I'd be making the 5+ hour drive now:) you can tact on another 2k with tax, title and fees

When I bought from that dealer, the prices shown on the website was the price of paid out the door. No additional fees.

5 Hour driving is a long way for you, I guess I could've asked how close you were first. But it is good news knowing that there are some dealers around the country that has good prices.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
M

Melikiehonduh

Jun 9, 2014
When I bought from that dealer, the prices shown on the website was the price of paid out the door. No additional fees.

5 Hour driving is a long way for you, I guess I could've asked how close you were first. But it is good news knowing that there are some dealers around the country that has good prices.
Ok thanks for the response. Question I just got done reading your thread on snorkel kits... Does that void your warranty if you modify the air intake?

advertisement