Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Sounds awesome! It's a great machine. Be sure to share some pics with us.

Signature:

QUOTE by Eltobgi, Honda...Strong enough for the Farm!...Dependable enough for everything else!

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is my first adventure into this side-by-side realm and I'm really looking forward to it! In the past I've done some significant long distance riding on two-wheels and really enjoyed that community. This one seems similar, just playing in the woods instead of on the pavement! I've clocked around 300,000 miles on two-wheels and have been all over the US, Canada and even rode from Georgia to Alaska. This forum has been very educational and great to follow along on with builds and rides. Good to be here and excited about picking up this new machine and playing along!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome. Prepare to be amazed!

Reactions: Manwell
B

Bfree66

Sep 1, 2016
North Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've had mine for a little over a month now, I just did my 1st oil change. I am now starting to open her up a bit, and she will role. That 1000 opens up pretty good. The ride quality is very good, Fuel economy is outstanding. I am continuously amazed at this thing. The tranny takes some getting use to but since this is your 1st sxs you probably don't have any seat time with the others and so therefore no comparisons which is a good thing. Shoot us some pics when your get it. BTW, not sure what color you're getting but you know WHITE's the fastest.

advertisement
Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Where are you located in Georgia? We lived in the Atlanta area for 21 years.
We are in Sharpsburg... Seems like many don't know where that is, basically between Newnan and Peactree City. I'm like a mile or two from Tyrone, in French Village.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
We are in Sharpsburg... Seems like many don't know where that is, basically between Newnan and Peactree City. I'm like a mile or two from Tyrone, in French Village.
We lived the majority of the time on the north side in the Kennesaw/ Acworth area. I sure miss Georgia. Wished we still lived there.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome aboard..and congrats on the new ride,look forward to seeing the pics

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Getting excited, headed for Chattanooga in the morning to get my new machine... Already have the winch, dual battery isolator and battery, snorkel kit, full skid package (Trail Armor) and the Rotopax and spare tire rack (Moses) should ship from AZ tomorrow. It's a start and things that I consider 100% necessary. Everything should be installed by the end of the weekend, if not sooner!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@Manwell that's a great start most definitely lots of importance there! Pics when you can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Manwell
advertisement