urbancoyboyja

Buckle Up, I Want To Try Something...
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 25, 2017
WV, USA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here's mine. Worst stuck in 30 years of riding. Had an arctic cat wildcat and can-am maverick hooked to me and it wouldn't budge. Ended up with a snatch block about 12' up in a tree for some lift, a rzr anchored to a tyrex to get me out. Snapped my winch cable and trashed my bumper during the process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: TimG and Plumber32
urbancoyboyja

urbancoyboyja

Buckle Up, I Want To Try Something...
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 25, 2017
WV, USA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
97fb265091f2770ea9b0007a2fe866d5

L

Logan

Feb 7, 2016
Canada
So. For you guys who actually use your machines like me. Have you all found the machine to have a weakness once you are stuck and have to try to rock out with the tires suctioned into the mud? Mine will load up the torque and stall. Or just really fight to turn a tire. Doesn't seem to matter the gear or mode. That part makes me a little miffed

Reactions: Ridem32
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
So. For you guys who actually use your machines like me. Have you all found the machine to have a weakness once you are stuck and have to try to rock out with the tires suctioned into the mud? Mine will load up the torque and stall. Or just really fight to turn a tire. Doesn't seem to matter the gear or mode. That part makes me a little miffed

What rig you do have?

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
Yes i have noticed that the 700's could use some extra hp. Mine hasnt stoped pulling on hill climbs but has slowed down to an absolute crawl. My 700 will stall out if I'm in a hard pull and completely let off of the eccelerator pedal. It has done that from the begining.

advertisement
L

Logan

Feb 7, 2016
Canada

Harman24630

Harman24630

Mar 24, 2016
Tazewell Va
Ownership

1. 700-4
Yes i have noticed that the 700's could use some extra hp. Mine hasnt stoped pulling on hill climbs but has slowed down to an absolute crawl. My 700 will stall out if I'm in a hard pull and completely let off of the eccelerator pedal. It has done that from the begining.
Yea my 700 is the same way it scares me whenever it dies and the muffler is in the water... so I've learned to ease off accelerator and pull it into nuetral rite before it stalls too keep it from sucking cold water into a hot engine.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Of the countless times I've been stuck, that's only happened once. All the other times, it's had more than enough grunt.

advertisement