P1000 Plow suggestions?

L

Lundude

Jul 16, 2019
Ut
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
So I installed the open trail plow and also the plow pulley from KFI. Well I got to use it today, but after I got done I noticed that either the bumper can't handle the weight or that kfi plow pulley is bending, it looks to me that the bumper is bending. I think maybe because the pully sticks out far enough that it is making the bumper bend.

D

Dasmoeturhead

So I installed the open trail plow and also the plow pulley from KFI. Well I got to use it today, but after I got done I noticed that either the bumper can't handle the weight or that kfi plow pulley is bending, it looks to me that the bumper is bending. I think maybe because the pully sticks out far enough that it is making the bumper bend.
I've had the 72" KFI/Warn Winch/steel cable 4 years now. Still works. Granted I don't live where I have to plow every day (thankfully), put I push a lot of gravel up and down a very steep driveway. The plow itself is a beast in all respects. The plow mount is pretty solid. Just my 2 pennies worth of useless info.