100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just say no to Joe and Camel Toe Haggis. She must've smelled better than the other women of color VP picks.

R

rickoshea

That would be @rickoshea ,eh? Even though he’s Canadian he’s ok! He’s got a place not too far from me
past tense.sold it. last week it was finalized,subjects removed and we're one step closer to retiring mortgage free.condo/townhouse market is looking really strong for sellers right now so we're seriously considering dumping that as well and living full time at the cottage.

G

golfer1

Mar 1, 2020
Alabama
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Would love to see another4 years of Trump, and maybe we can continue on more conservative federal judges and hopefully one more supreme court judge.
Also would be a great time to straighten out the stupid media so they have to give equal support to both sides. Many people believe the crap they put out because that is all they can listen to.
We concertives have a lot of work to do and four more years would be a great help to begin putting things right.

advertisement
russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Would love to see another4 years of Trump, and maybe we can continue on more conservative federal judges and hopefully one more supreme court judge.
Also would be a great time to straighten out the stupid media so they have to give equal support to both sides. Many people believe the crap they put out because that is all they can listen to.
We concertives have a lot of work to do and four more years would be a great help to begin putting things right.

I hope so. Roberts is a traitor.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
FB IMG 1597283069616
FB IMG 1597284303805
FB IMG 1597284289949

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
How can anyone be "undecided" at this point?

It's either freedom or communism.
When I was much, much, younger, it took me awhile to learn I'm not voting for 'a person', I'm voting for a party platform. Once the conservative talk show host beat into my head - 'party trumps person' (no pun intended), voting became much easier for me. We had a roaring economy before Covid, how anyone could vote for the dems after witnessing their behavior over the last 3-1/2 years would be beyond me.

And you can bet your azz that the left will blame Covid on President Trump and that will sell to the uneducated left voters. :mad:

I don't care what you think of P. Trump as a person, he's the best thing to happen to America for decades.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
True neither of them have anything to offer.

Their platform is: Get Trump Out!
But then what?

unfortunately I believe they are both on record for Executitive action on restricting 2A and saying they would offer illegal Aliens free healthcare ......

did they both say defund the police too.... ?

advertisement