Pioneer Ride Of The Century Discussion Thread!!!

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
Monty
Monte
Montee
Montea
It's all the same sad misguided liberal. A follower not a leader.

Sent from my SAMSUNG 7 Active using Tapatalk

Now now drfubar let's talk I bet you and me are perfectly aligned in our outlook of politics and life in general. But if you don't mind sir I sure don't want to get this thread that we have worked on locked! Let's talk and drinknsome not light beers lol

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Monty
Monte
Montee
Montea
It's all the same sad misguided liberal. A follower not a leader.

Sent from my SAMSUNG 7 Active using Tapatalk
Trouble maker. What Kilo said.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Now now drfubar let's talk I bet you and me are perfectly aligned in our outlook of politics and life in general. But if you don't mind sir I sure don't want to get this thread that we have worked on locked! Let's talk and drinknsome not light beers lol
Thanks Kilo, agreed. But I will stick to my made in St Louis light piss water beer (Busch)

advertisement
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
But if you don't mind sir I sure don't want to get this thread that we have worked on locked! Let's talk and drinknsome not light beers lol
LOL? Only reason I spouted off is someone made several Trump cracks above and then was cautioned by Tiger. But you probably already knew that. ;) Now the beer is a good idea!:) I've always got a few gallons of brew ready to be pulled.

Last edited:
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yes, and because my employer got hit with a $10 million tax bill to pay for it, my medical insurance will increase 150%.
Interesting how that is not on the 6 o'clock news.
Some people just choose to ignore it of course.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

pmward

pmward

Jul 28, 2016
Galena, Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well, all I can say is it took my long departed loving mother to teach us kids that it was OK to cheer for both Alabama and Auburn. Having said that, John and Cindy took us in at Mulberry and took care of us first timers like we were long lost relatives. Other than a short discussion on taking care of the environment, on which we mainly agreed, I didn't even know John's politics. Yes, I cling to a couple of things, as those of my persuasion have been accused. One more thing I'd like to cling to is the incredible fellowship found on this forum and the rides especially.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well, all I can say is it took my long departed loving mother to teach us kids that it was OK to cheer for both Alabama and Auburn. Having said that, John and Cindy took us in at Mulberry and took care of us first timers like we were long lost relatives. Other than a short discussion on taking care of the environment, on which we mainly agreed, I didn't even know John's politics. Yes, I cling to a couple of things, as those of my persuasion have been accused. One more thing I'd like to cling to is the incredible fellowship found on this forum and the rides especially.
Well spoken ward. I don't judge any of our members political affiliation, and I don't care what it is either. Unfortunately myself, I tend to get caught up in those debates if I see them happening. That's why I'd prefer just to stay away from those topics on the forum. In the off topic I have the choice not to click on the thread. On here I don't.ive spoken to Monte and his wife several times on the phone as well as several others on here and consider than all great friends to me. Friends like that are invaluable and transcend political views. I love all you guys, let's just have a good time and ride!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
IMG 0916
IMG 0920
IMG 0923
IMG 0927
IMG 0930
@moparornocar this is what we saw on that ride today!

advertisement