OVER - 2016 Spring Group Ride - Pioneer Takeover - April 8 & 9th - Royal Blue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I used to breed Great Danes one of my fav breeds other is boxer.. I have two rescused Pitts now when they leave which is soon I'm getting a Great Dane.
Mine came with the wife, blue great Dane puppy when I met her. She pheasant hunts, and does it well. I've even taken her duck hunting and she retrieved 2 ducks. People can't believe it when they see her! She's 9 now and is still in great shape.

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
That's great. 9 is pretty old for a Great Dane too, and still out running around. We had Harlequins. I can't wait to get another one. I found some really nice looking puppies for sale close too me, but I have to get rid of these two Pitts first. So I might miss out on that litter.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's great. 9 is pretty old for a Great Dane too, and still out running around. We had Harlequins. I can't wait to get another one. I found some really nice looking puppies for sale close too me, but I have to get rid of these two Pitts first. So I might miss out on that litter.
1914675 1156379343078 1183830 nshe was 1.5 yr old on her first hunt. it was my wifes first time too! shot 4 birds over her at a game farm it was a hoot!

Reactions: scott
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
hate to break it to yall, but im having to bow out this year. the stars lined up just right and we found a house after looking for 6 months. we will be closing the week after the ride so i need to stay home and make some cash. good news though is the town we are moving to allows atv's and sxs on the streets in town. so, i guess we'll see yall next time!

advertisement
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
hate to break it to yall, but im having to bow out this year. the stars lined up just right and we found a house after looking for 6 months. we will be closing the week after the ride so i need to stay home and make some cash. good news though is the town we are moving to allows atv's and sxs on the streets in town. so, i guess we'll see yall next time!
Well, that sucks, I mean good you found a house! Hope its your "forever house" and you love it. We will be back in 2017 with a even better time!
Thanks.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I-75 Update - the News just announced that one lane of North bound I-75 will open tomorrow, with the second lane opening around April 15th.
I should be good coming down from ky? Exit 144 correct?

Reactions: markie
dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
I used to breed Great Danes one of my fav breeds other is boxer.. I have two rescused Pitts now when they leave which is soon I'm getting a Great Dane.
U just went to the top of my like list!!! Had a great dane growing up loved him!! Had 2 boxers since my boy just passed away age 12 died in his sleep with not a single problem leading up to it!!!! I think the best dog I have and ever will have liked him far better than most people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
Yea it's awful loosing a great dog. My female died giving birth to puppies. The great danes we sold after my ex and i slit. Wish i would of kept the male great dane he was awesome. I can't wait to get another great dane or boxer. Got to talk with my wife and kids and see which of them two they would like to get.

Reactions: markie and dale5740
Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
I will have room at my bunk house also. It's looking more and more like it's gonna just be me so I will have plenty of room for sxs to park or the random drunk person that can't make it back!!lmao

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
We have a 9yr old boxer that's the absolute most useless dog I've ever had but he's unquestionably the best one too. My 3 yr old is ruff on him and he lays there and takes it. Whines and whimpers un till we get onto the kid. He is very mild mannered until someone he doesn't like trys to come in the house. He's a real bad a$$ then. Lol.
It will suck when he goes. Too bad he won't ride in the sxs or we'd bring him with us.

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.