OFFICIAL PIONEER TAKEOVER PICTURE THREAD!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@ncred02 absolutely gave that 500 hell. Lost a lot of those videos but some are coming in. Great job man you were lots of fun to hang out with "Torretto" lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Alright 6hrs of uploading vids is about enough for me we have more later but it's someone else's turn please. I'd love to see some more of others experiences. Come on everyone get um up!!
As for me still working off this weekends hangover and 5am comes early. I sure miss it up there, keep it alive. I love you all, goodnight

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I messed up 70% of my videos. I was flipping the lever to record and got 15 clips 3 seconds long guess I was turning it on then back off. Left my remote control at home:mad:
Link it through your phone and that won't happen. You can look and see it's recording by the rolling count.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
My drunken wife learning about someone else's rig. Our awesome leader @Hondasxs that helped to bring all us weirdos together showing her around. Thought it was pretty cool how interested many of our women actually were.

I was diggin' the southern drawl. Pretty cool to see people from all four corners of the country come together, help each other out and have a good time.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I was diggin' the southern drawl. Pretty cool to see people from all four corners of the country come together, help each other out and have a good time.
We were there just long enough that we started talking with a little accent.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That same hole ate up that 6 seat Viking with us and the rest that tried it. The Rzr 4 that was with us made it but he carried an insane amount of speed into it and still barely made it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love my tires on general ridding but they sure sucked in the mud!! I came across at a weird angle to help Joey here cause he went straight for the biggest hole and got I stuck in a smaller one myself. When ridding with friends getting stuck or pulling someone else out was kinda fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hey CP, thanks for sacrificing your rig and getting stuck to help me!
Hell I didn't sacrifice anything! Just having too much fun coming to see a buddy and lend a hand was all I did. You did the same so did everyone else and that created an awesome experience! We could've made it through there first pass but that's not what we chose to do. We were all just messing around having fun waiting for the sun to come up!

Last edited:
BIGRACK

BIGRACK

Jan 22, 2016
Dayton Tenn
Dude we were f***ing moving! Ya when tires are spinning in 3-4th on dirt wow. I ain't ran like that with anyone that was fun. All I heard for a bit was rev limiter
As long as we can fly down and hitch a ride with you all. I'll comfortably sit passenger.
I'm actually pretty sure it's at the cave where I f***ed up @PioneerPete with that tree. I'd be 100% had it not been for the @BIGRACK juice we had.

I told you to take that home with You but you wouldn't listen LOL.

advertisement