OFFICIAL PIONEER TAKEOVER PICTURE THREAD!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Must watch video!!

@JTW thanks for helping @Plumber32 walk this out. Nice driving plumber it was so fun just messing around on the big stuff. This group was badass

Friday we had so much damn fun started the ride at like 3pm and got done ridding at at about 9am on Saturday morning with only a couple quick stops in camp. What a night! All technical ridding and laid down nearly 80 miles! So many vids and pics thanks so much to everyone involved!

Great videos and great time. Sucks you lost your phone and more great vids and pics.....I guess we'll have to do it again!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Great videos and great time. Sucks you lost your phone and more great vids and pics.....I guess we'll have to do it again!!

Damn Joey you were there and know there were much better pics and vids. Hell we were putting ourselves in harms way for a good shot by the end. My apologies on losing it all. Great damn time though and I'll trust you anywhere!!!! You hung in that whole ride too priceless. Next year we'll do better!
Remember the sxsxs run? And the back mud were we were all getting stuck in different spots? We were starting to winch from stuck rig to stuck rig. Just priceless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
The sxsxs run and the race up the mountain! Nothing like spinning in 4wd drifting corners at 4:00am.

Traveller was a gettin' it! And PJ was closing in!

(Delton) "I HATE light scratches too. Makes me think I left some fun on the table. So I go back out there and cover them up with deep scratches. Works every time lol."

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I haven't publicly thanked Knucklehead and Kilo for their awesome efforts to assist. Best damn group of guys ever. Hell, Kilo went to bed and tossed me the keys to his rig to take back up the mountain. He just barely met me but the trust was there.

THANK YOU GUYS!

Thanks Hondasxs for some parts.

(Delton) "I HATE light scratches too. Makes me think I left some fun on the table. So I go back out there and cover them up with deep scratches. Works every time lol."

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
The sxsxs run and the race up the mountain! Nothing like spinning in 4wd drifting corners at 4:00am.

Traveller was a gettin' it! And PJ was closing in!

Dude we were f***ing moving! Ya when tires are spinning in 3-4th on dirt wow. I ain't ran like that with anyone that was fun. All I heard for a bit was rev limiter

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I haven't publicly thanked Knucklehead and Kilo for their awesome efforts to assist. Best damn group of guys ever. Hell, Kilo went to bed and tossed me the keys to his rig to take back up the mountain. He just barely met me but the trust was there.

THANK YOU GUYS!

Long night for sure yet those guys continued and helped. Still helping after dawn. I can't say thanks enough either

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I put the hammer down and cricket was scrambling to put the harness on! We had all lights on and radio cranked....so we wouldn't hear the rev limiter!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I put the hammer down and cricket was scrambling to put the harness on! We had all lights on and radio cranked....so we wouldn't hear the rev limiter!

That one trip I turned my tunes off ang and I were loving that sound of the 1000 bounce. When we lifted coming into corners I heard yours lol. Pretty bad ass the girls took that one so well. Fun. Damn I miss that weekend! Wanna come back and do a few things better. Really miss everyone

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Must watch video!!

@JTW thanks for helping @Plumber32 walk this out. Nice driving plumber it was so fun just messing around on the big stuff. This group was badass

Friday we had so much damn fun started the ride at like 3pm and got done ridding at at about 9am on Saturday morning with only a couple quick stops in camp. What a night! All technical ridding and laid down nearly 80 miles! So many vids and pics thanks so much to everyone involved!
Man that was a blast. How about you drive back and we will look for your phone...

advertisement
Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
@Kilo427 after seeing this, im ready to help you come up with a mechanical E-brake

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Yeah it's really a necessity in this situation I mean windrock got pulled over on his side by me trying to get down the mountain, I really look forward to what snuff has up his sleeve. I tell yah knowing that the only thing stopping you from hurtling down a mountain is a tow rope and now way to stop it sure is freaky man.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Man that was a blast. How about you drive back and we will look for your phone...
I'll help...we have 600miles of trails to search better get started.
As long as we can fly down and hitch a ride with you all. I'll comfortably sit passenger.
I'm actually pretty sure it's at the cave where I f***ed up @PioneerPete with that tree. I'd be 100% had it not been for the @BIGRACK juice we had.

Kilo427

Kilo427

Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015

THANK YOU GUYS!

You know it bud, I know you guys would do the same for me!!

Kilo427

Kilo427

Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
As long as we can fly down and hitch a ride with you all. I'll comfortably sit passenger.
I'm actually pretty sure it's at the cave where I f***ed up @PioneerPete with that tree. I'd be 100% had it not been for the @BIGRACK juice we had.

Wait you lost it the last night at the caves when you ran over the small tree that feel on that poor guy at 7 am!!!?

J

JTW

THANK YOU GUYS!

I second that!!

@knuckledeep hooked me up with coolant the next morning after over heating.. he pulled up went to the rig and started pulling off the radiator hose without even a seconds hesitation or me asking... and all that was after flipping me up right twice.

@Kilo427 is still helping folks out after the ride by hooking me up with a MUCH NEEDED lift!!

I knew I liked you guys but I never expected this... it is true!!!
IMG 3836

Last edited by a moderator:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I second that!!

@knuckledeep hooked me up with coolant the next morning after over heating.. he pulled up went to the rig and started pulling off the radiator hose without even a seconds hesitation or me asking... and all that was after flipping me up right twice.

@Kilo427 is still helping folks out after the ride by hooking me up with a MUCH NEEDED lift!!

I knew I liked you guys but I never expected this... it is true!!!
View attachment 42650
You were right there helping as well jtw. I respect the hell out of you too

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
My drunken wife learning about someone else's rig. Our awesome leader @Hondasxs that helped to bring all us weirdos together showing her around at 2am. Thought it was pretty cool how interested many of our women actually were.

Last edited:
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
U can drive mine! I'm sitting shotgun drinking! Probably need to drink to let you drive lol!

advertisement