Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Also noteworthy since the doors are actually two different sections glued and fiber glassed over in between the two windows I added upper brace to compliment the lower bracket.
IMG 7350

IMG 7347

Can't ever be built too strong!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 7355
Better now. Sorry @drfubar i was going to drink something special for you tonight but have to be up tomorrow by 6 to get done. Camping at noon. Tomorrow night I'll make up for it!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 7371
My favorite picture yet. Done ant least for now. Ill probably be making a better outside door handle and one my front glass is made for lol be swapping that out and finishing that. But it's a go! Doors open good and seal it looks factory. Doors will hold up and they come off quickly. That's what mama wanted.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
View attachment 27316 My favorite picture yet. Done ant least for now. Ill probably be making a better outside door handle and one my front glass is made for lol be swapping that out and finishing that. But it's a go! Doors open good and seal it looks factory. Doors will hold up and they come off quickly. That's what mama wanted.

That looks damn good CP!

vince

vince

Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2015
vidor texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 27316 My favorite picture yet. Done ant least for now. Ill probably be making a better outside door handle and one my front glass is made for lol be swapping that out and finishing that. But it's a go! Doors open good and seal it looks factory. Doors will hold up and they come off quickly. That's what mama wanted.
you are good friend

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Best spot would be Christmas Hills in St Maries Idaho. Totally free and no tags or anything required. It's dry camp not sure what you guy need that way. There are a couple places close that have cabins for 50-night and others with hookups. Like I said we'll have the bus so we'll have lots of room. We'll accommodate anything needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Best spot would be Christmas Hills in St Maries Idaho. Totally free and no tags or anything required. It's dry camp not sure what you guy need that way. There are a couple places close that have cabins for 50-night and others with hookups. Like I said we'll have the bus so we'll have lots of room. We'll accommodate anything needed

Awesome! I'm so stupid excited about this trip. It will be a story for the grandkids lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Me too. I think it would be an epic thing. Aren't too many machines I'd consider doing that with.

advertisement