Need help picking the right phone mount

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
I don't know who the JTW clan is or why i would be grouped into such a thing. As I said before, 'you should go back and read what was posted. I was not pushing the KRX. I teased the guy about looking at the kawi website and then told him I had a friend in his neighborhood that would be glad to let him take one for a spin. Far from pushing.

I'm not on any other forums, stop being so sensitive.

I do see where he had that in his search engine picture! No worries here! Like I said sorry if I went south and it wasn't warranted. Now on with the mounts talk! I am in need of some good mount options and it is Christmas time!! :D

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I do see where he had that in his search engine picture! No worries here! Like I said sorry if I went south and it wasn't warranted. Now on with the mounts talk! I am in need of some good mount options and it is Christmas time!! :D

No worries. By and large the ram mounts seem to be the most popular. Anther good option is mounting a otterbox type holster to the flip up license plate bracket. I think thats what @my99svt did but I don't see where he has come along to comment yet.

Reactions: Hometeam
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Really? @ohanacreek sold me on them.. I just ordered the motorcycle charger on Black Friday.

I figured if I was going to take pictures I needed an easy In and out holder. I first tried the ram but my phone would slide down and then the volume to the radio would go up or down etc ...

2-3secs to get the phone secured in the mount or 2secs to get it loose.
The Ram mounts hold the phone but it takes you 30-45 seconds to get it secured.

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
Ordered the Samsung tablet A7 last night on a Cyber Monday sale! Now just to finalize the mounting for it! Thanks for the help choosing!