swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I like the loops and I would put 2 behind and 2 in front with ratchet straps but split the weight over the 2 axles and it will haul better for you

J

JTW

IMG 2654 IMG 2655 IMG 2693

These are the straps I posted.. they're heavy! And notice the angle of the straps... FYI.. you don't want the machine coming forward into the cab if there were an accident. If you look close there is an extra safety strap hooked to the hitch.

J

Jshell3

Whelp...

I'm making an adjustment.

Buying 4 more D rings (cause I like them). 2 more ratchets (cause I like them, too) and bolts!

Leaving the original as I've posted for times when I will haul a second ATV and extra anchor points are always helpful.

But I'm going to center weight BB above the tandem axels and spread anchor points for good forward / backward tension from ratchets.

(I'm not THAT concerned w the way I have it now, but I've not hauled much around steep angles. And I can see how letting the trail do its job would be better for my trip)

So thanks! I mean that.

Will update.

IMG 0002

J

Jshell3

I like the loops and I would put 2 behind and 2 in front with ratchet straps but split the weight over the 2 axles and it will haul better for you
View attachment 40513 View attachment 40514 View attachment 40515

These are the straps I posted.. they're heavy! And notice the angle of the straps... FYI.. you don't want the machine coming forward into the cab if there were an accident. If you look close there is an extra safety strap hooked to the hitch.

Imma do this.

And then when I pull up to RRB, you'll be jelly.

Last edited by a moderator:
advertisement
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
427884fb3e5839ea54b66647a025088e.jpg

They don't give em' away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: trigger
J

Jshell3

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
I guess I never really understood how to use wheel bonnets.
But I see now how that would be pretty fancy.

Before I'm done, I'll have several configurations and scenarios that will fit anything from 1 atv to a full living room suite. LOL
Thats the spirit, be ready for anything!!!!!!

Last edited:
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I guess I never really understood how to use wheel bonnets.
But I see now how that would be pretty fancy.

Before I'm done, I'll have several configurations and scenarios that will fit anything from 1 atv to a full living room suite. LOL
@Jshell3 I hear ya, I am still trying to find the perfect tie down combination. I have a tandem trailer and keep positioning the pioneer a little different to try and find the perfect place. While I have a straps that I use I know the positioning is not optimal. I really want to lay some etrack and get wheel bonnets - kind of like @my99svt has - but with Etrack

advertisement