knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
So I threw in some cheap 4 points on the headrest bolt and hated them.. I didn’t like the lack of movement it gave me. I’ve laid mine over more than most and I haven’t minded the stock belts so long as you add the clip to keep them from retracting and squeezing your waist. Just an FYI for anyone considering them. Might want to try a set first.

What did you do with the harnesses you took out

pct

pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Were you looking for bungs for the stock size frame or a little thick walled for more stability? I take it you are looking to build your own frame
Very nice work it is about time someone started making parts that are needed for the pioneer as for the cage bungs I will be using .095 tubing Im going to work on a cage over the winter

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
I also have been thinking about this 4 point harness dilemma, my OCD doesn't like the shoulder straps not being at the same height from left to right. I have been looking at a way to use the OEM shoulder strap bolts,(1 on each side of B pillar)to use as an attachment point. and then some how be adjustable for the users height.
I also don't like the shoulder belts all the time, I normally just wear the lap belt and then put on the shoulder belts before any tough spots. at 6'4" I can reach the shifters. I think the shifters would be easy to extend for some users.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I also have been thinking about this 4 point harness dilemma, my OCD doesn't like the shoulder straps not being at the same height from left to right. I have been looking at a way to use the OEM shoulder strap bolts,(1 on each side of B pillar)to use as an attachment point. and then some how be adjustable for the users height.
I also don't like the shoulder belts all the time, I normally just wear the lap belt and then put on the shoulder belts before any tough spots. at 6'4" I can reach the shifters. I think the shifters would be easy to extend for some users.

Kilo has 50mm shells on his those would be good extensions.

Reactions: JTW
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
What did you do with the harnesses you took out

I'll have some Pro Armors to peddle here pretty quick. All black hardware.
Harnesses

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
I put the harnesses in and I’m glad I did. I only use the lap portion unless I’m at a obstacle that requires the shoulders. My wife and I had the harnesses fully on and tested on our roll yesterday. They work great! Will never go without them!
View attachment 57600

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Heres a harness bar and still can use shoulder belts

20171104 205807

Reactions: pct and ToddACimer
AKpioneer

AKpioneer

Sep 23, 2017
Wasilla, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi all, been looking through the threads but can't find anything. There is alot of good products on A-Arm protectors BUT I was wondering where I could find a metal version of the plastic lower CV boot protectors that come stock on my 1000. I have a pair for my 680 Rincon (which are in the same place) but I can't find anything for my 1000. Any ideas?

Thanks

Here is an a-arm/axle boot guard I found at UTV headquarters. I’m not sure if it’s exactly what you are looking for, but maybe will help. I don’t have them on my machine but maybe someone else does that could tell you if they are worth the money or not. Da5cb7f4d5faf5a024c08582b506124e

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
T

tbaker

Aug 31, 2013
NW. Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
What about some light weight front fender wheel well liners to keep sticks from coming thru the fender