Looking for a dirt bike

J

JTW

Is the visor a hard coat, if it's not you will scratch the crap out of in the woods ( tight trails ). Back in the day before three wheelers, four wheelers and S x S's all the trails were single tracks, the more you ride, you will be seeking these out.
No idea.. I concidered just pulling it off. I don’t know that I’ll use it a lot due to fogging but there are times I could see it being handy.

Reactions: swsebek and BWAF
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
No idea.. I concidered just pulling it off. I don’t know that I’ll use it a lot due to fogging but there are times I could see it being handy.
Might be able to find some tear offs for for the screen. There is some antifog chemicals like rainx. Will take a little bit to break the helmet in.

J

JTW

Might be able to find some tear offs for for the screen. There is some antifog chemicals like rainx. Will take a little bit to break the helmet in.
Tear offs are a good idea.. I wish there was a little more ventilation in the mouth area like a standard motox helmet but I’ll make due. Guess I always could pull a Snuffnwhiskey and customize it! Lol

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I like the sun visor inside. I have one of those in my street bike helmet. I love it there. I've never really thought about one in my off road adventures though. Not nearly the sun issues in the woods I guess.

Personally I prefer the helmet/goggle combo off road. I've looked at these hybrid ADV helmets a few times and just can't believe they will keep the dust out of the eyes. I've never rode with one so I could easily be wrong.

J

JTW

I like the sun visor inside. I have one of those in my street bike helmet. I love it there. I've never really thought about one in my off road adventures though. Not nearly the sun issues in the woods I guess.

Personally I prefer the helmet/goggle combo off road. I've looked at these hybrid ADV helmets a few times and just can't believe they will keep the dust out of the eyes. I've never rode with one so I could easily be wrong.
Gunna find out..

Reactions: BWAF