JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Question, why are you looking at the SATV a-arms, is it for more strength, or wheel base? I ask because the stock ones will clear a true 34" if not a 35" with no rubbing. Just wondering, that is all.
He wants to run 37s or 39s.......... 🤏 🍆

NTC

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
Question, why are you looking at the SATV a-arms, is it for more strength, or wheel base? I ask because the stock ones will clear a true 34" if not a 35" with no rubbing. Just wondering, that is all.
Clearance is the main reason and besides I like adding sh!t wether it needs it or not 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I wouldn’t suggest satv on this machine. I’d try to stick with stock geometry!
Guess I need to ride in a machine with 35's and the high clearance A arms to under stand why you would need the high clearance A arms? The stock ones look pretty good? I don't have a KRX yet, just trying to learn.

T

TittiesAndBeer

Mar 3, 2021
South of hooker
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Guess I need to ride in a machine with 35's and the high clearance A arms to under stand why you would need the high clearance A arms? The stock ones look pretty good? I don't have a KRX yet, just trying to learn.
You rode with me at takeover didn’t you? Only reasons I went the after market route was for the extra added bit of clearance as I had tweaked one of mine and they were on sale at the time. My EXE’s are quite a bit more stout than stock.

D

DDDonkey

I am still running the stockers, I did great at MOAB but was a little concerned with bending one (Stock) with a hard hit but never did. I have looked at EXE but won't give him any money because of the poor customer service on the parts I did order and never got, I did get my money back through PayPal. Thomas Brothers Fabrication LLC is the company on Facebook that @snuffnwhisky is talking about.

advertisement
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am still running the stockers, I did great at MOAB but was a little concerned with bending one (Stock) with a hard hit but never did. I have looked at EXE but won't give him any money because of the poor customer service on the parts I did order and never got, I did get my money back through PayPal. Thomas Brothers Fabrication LLC is the company on Facebook that @snuffnwhisky is talking about.
@Jelewis80 If Thomas Brothers Fab was making then when i bent mine I would have likely gone that way.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
EEB6E421 452A 4E00 8809 0D01FADDDC0E

T

TittiesAndBeer

Mar 3, 2021
South of hooker
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I wouldn’t change anything,unless u bend something.Krx stock is very stout.U have to try very hard to break something.ur just throwing ur money away!
I agree... but they are tweak’able and if you don’t have an extra set like some of us that bought 20 models it’s not a terrible idea to have a spare set.

advertisement