Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Smitty are you familiar with the trails around White Rock and Shores Lake?
Use to ride East Fly Gap trails, but there a lot of hiking trails over there and can get in trouble, but I still see people unloading there?????????????????? That tied into Shores lake trails?

Reactions: Ragnar406
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
What the video doesn't show is they did A LOT of highway and dirt roads. But I think I can tie it in with other trails. Just been alotta years since I've been on them. Not sure they're even open. But I'll try to check. Best campgrounds are going to be Mulberry Mountain, Byrd's or maybe Shores Lake. But Shores Lake is a forestry campground. So no ATV's/SXS's off trailers. Don't know about the miles or any maps. Never needed them because I grew up in those mountains. Trails can range from Rock crawler hell to driving a truck.
Thanks, good info!

Reactions: Dp5hunter
RingMaster

RingMaster

Lifetime Member
Mar 12, 2017
Little Rock, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello Mulberry crew! I'm Chris Ring, and my wife is Lisa. I'm finally posting under my new profile name of RingMaster. As requested, here is a picture of my wonder wife and I.

20170715 182259394 iOS

Last weekend was an amazing ride. I have managed to place a few of you with your profile names but there are many of you that I want to get to know much better on many more rides like this one. Lisa and I have been loving our new P1000 that we purchased it in March and we have been on may rides by ourselves. None of that compares to the fun we had with you guys and gals! Months ago I saw this thread and wanted to attend the ride, but we had other plans and couldn't make it so I never posted anything here. But while at a restaurant Friday night our previous plans fell through so I quickly looked on the forum to see details. I wanted to go home and start loading up for the ride. For some reason I found a post on my little phone that made me think the dates were June 15. I was sad because I could have sworn that it was in July. We decided to go to the Piano Bar as usual. Finally after getting back home at 2:30 Saturday morning, I checked online again and found that it WAS JULY! So at 3:00am, I set my alarm for 6:00am. We drug ourselves out of bed and left Little Rock, AR at 7:40. I managed to load a spare pup tent and a bare minimum amount of camping supplies because we were not really planning to spend the night, but I had to be prepared.

We managed to get to the campground Saturday morning at the same time that the last 3-4 of the Hondas were leaving the campground. We quickly unloaded even though we figured we would never run into the group on the trails. I was so happy to "bump" into you guys on the trail! We lucked out. And the fun ensued from there. And, I'm so glad I was prepared with the pup tent. If it weren't for that, we would have missed the night ride and the Sunday ride. Both were awesome!

I'm sure looking forward to some more rides with all of you and many more!

RingMaster

RingMaster

Lifetime Member
Mar 12, 2017
Little Rock, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here is photo of the Red Wasp. Apparently Montecresto was collecting mud for a dirt daubers nest...

20170716 161150681 iOS

And here is one pix of Walters crew...Thanks for the graphic. I LOVE the tailgate US Flag Honda one!

20170715 181938127 iOS

These were about all of the good pictures on my phone. I still have to download the ones from my big camera. Hopefully I'll have some good ones to share later.

Thanks again!
Chris RingMaster

advertisement
Razorback

Razorback

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2015
Van Buren, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
Use to ride East Fly Gap trails, but there a lot of hiking trails over there and can get in trouble, but I still see people unloading there?????????????????? That tied into Shores lake trails?
Not sure. I know there are a lot of logging roads around there that have been made into trails. I'll try to check with a forestry office. That could be made into a day. White Oak falls into a day and maybe able a way to go around to Oark General store for lunch/supper. I know some of the Byrd's grandkids I used to ride with knew trails to go up to St. Paul on Hey. 16.

Razorback

Razorback

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2015
Van Buren, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
Hello Mulberry crew! I'm Chris Ring, and my wife is Lisa. I'm finally posting under my new profile name of RingMaster. As requested, here is a picture of my wonder wife and I.

View attachment 49303

Last weekend was an amazing ride. I have managed to place a few of you with your profile names but there are many of you that I want to get to know much better on many more rides like this one. Lisa and I have been loving our new P1000 that we purchased it in March and we have been on may rides by ourselves. None of that compares to the fun we had with you guys and gals! Months ago I saw this thread and wanted to attend the ride, but we had other plans and couldn't make it so I never posted anything here. But while at a restaurant Friday night our previous plans fell through so I quickly looked on the forum to see details. I wanted to go home and start loading up for the ride. For some reason I found a post on my little phone that made me think the dates were June 15. I was sad because I could have sworn that it was in July. We decided to go to the Piano Bar as usual. Finally after getting back home at 2:30 Saturday morning, I checked online again and found that it WAS JULY! So at 3:00am, I set my alarm for 6:00am. We drug ourselves out of bed and left Little Rock, AR at 7:40. I managed to load a spare pup tent and a bare minimum amount of camping supplies because we were not really planning to spend the night, but I had to be prepared.

We managed to get to the campground Saturday morning at the same time that the last 3-4 of the Hondas were leaving the campground. We quickly unloaded even though we figured we would never run into the group on the trails. I was so happy to "bump" into you guys on the trail! We lucked out. And the fun ensued from there. And, I'm so glad I was prepared with the pup tent. If it weren't for that, we would have missed the night ride and the Sunday ride. Both were awesome!

How much did you have to sweet talk Lisa into allowing you to call yourself Master?

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

View attachment 49303

Hey Chris. I was hoping you would post. I couldn't remember your old handle on here. I knew ring was in it. Lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here is photo of the Red Wasp. Apparently Montecresto was collecting mud for a dirt daubers nest...

View attachment 49305

And here is one pix of Walters crew...Thanks for the graphic. I LOVE the tailgate US Flag Honda one!

View attachment 49308

These were about all of the good pictures on my phone. I still have to download the ones from my big camera. Hopefully I'll have some good ones to share later.

Thanks again!
Chris RingMaster

462d8c85c59201ffa3ec874579fe04c5heic260b6949c4f0866979025eb99fd5c0c5heic

Didn’t know your screen name. Glad you posted. Here is the two pictures your wife requested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not sure. I know there are a lot of logging roads around there that have been made into trails. I'll try to check with a forestry office. That could be made into a day. White Oak falls into a day and maybe able a way to go around to Oark General store for lunch/supper. I know some of the Byrd's grandkids I used to ride with knew trails to go up to St. Paul on Hey. 16.

I’ve been wanting to get to be oark Store since I’ve been going and have never found a way to it. This is getting better all the time.

RingMaster

RingMaster

Lifetime Member
Mar 12, 2017
Little Rock, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 49311View attachment 49312

Didn’t know your screen name. Glad you posted. Here is the two pictures your wife requested.

Thanks for the pix. Lisa was asking about these today. I just finished creating her new account/profile named "RingLeader" We sure enjoyed hanging around the fire with you guys. I was at the Oark store a few weeks ago. It's a cool place.

advertisement