Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
This site and you good people are going to break me. Lol. I've got to have some multi-color whips and trail armor after this ride.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
The real name for the whips is queer bars, HA! gave Montie so much poop about his QB's

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wife is out of town first weekend in August. Anyone want to go ride somewhere? I’m up for anywhere within a couple hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
No they are neat, can see them a long way, guess i'm going to have to join the alternative off roaders.
Ok, I can see I left myself wide open after that comment, lets see what you got!

Reactions: Razorback
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Wife is out of town first weekend in August. Anyone want to go ride somewhere? I’m up for anywhere within a couple hours.

By August the smaller water holes will dry up, know of a place to ride around water that time of year?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
After following you...(faster than what we normally ride) I've got my wife sold on a set too. I kept telling her that's why all you guys could run so quick.lol So thanks ;) I'll be getting some foxs shortly
You won't be sorry! Good thing you didn't tell her the truth, we're stupid, HA!

advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
After following you...(faster than what we normally ride) I've got my wife sold on a set too. I kept telling her that's why all you guys could run so quick.lol So thanks ;) I'll be getting some foxs shortly
Depending your driving style, I got Snuff Whiskies shock custom specs for Elka Stage 5's and had mine built that way, busted a front tire this Sat night and didn't even notice, until the front tire was making noise. These are high dollar. You may not need anything like these, but me, I would have always wondered if I just took the next step up if it would be worth it, so on and on it went until I settled on the Stage 5's

Reactions: GlockMeister
Razorback

Razorback

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2015
Van Buren, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
That's awesome Razor, what can you tell us about that ride? Is there a campground and other facilities? Any idea of the miles of trails, is there a map available, are the trails marked good? They looked a lot more tame then Mill Creek?
What the video doesn't show is they did A LOT of highway and dirt roads. But I think I can tie it in with other trails. Just been alotta years since I've been on them. Not sure they're even open. But I'll try to check. Best campgrounds are going to be Mulberry Mountain, Byrd's or maybe Shores Lake. But Shores Lake is a forestry campground. So no ATV's/SXS's off trailers. Don't know about the miles or any maps. Never needed them because I grew up in those mountains. Trails can range from Rock crawler hell to driving a truck.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What the video doesn't show is they did A LOT of highway and dirt roads. But I think I can tie it in with other trails. Just been alotta years since I've been on them. Not sure they're even open. But I'll try to check. Best campgrounds are going to be Mulberry Mountain, Byrd's or maybe Shores Lake. But Shores Lake is a forestry campground. So no ATV's/SXS's off trailers. Don't know about the miles or any maps. Never needed them because I grew up in those mountains. Trails can range from Rock crawler hell to driving a truck.

Not scared. Mulberry is easy for me. Never stayed at Byrd’s but I’ve been there.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Razorback

Razorback

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2015
Van Buren, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
Reminds of racing quads in hare scrambles, the faster you go the smoother it is. Until you hit a tree...that s*** hurts!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Not scared. Mulberry is easy for me. Never stayed at Byrd’s but I’ve been there.

The drive is to rough at our cabin at Petigrue to get your camper across the river, there is a back way through Indian Creek to get to Byrds, or we could stay there. How many interested. We have a rest room and limited showering due to rain fall. Depending the numbers we/yall could sleep in tents, but it will be August. Birds might be the best bet.

Reactions: JTW
advertisement