Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This entire weekend I followed Montecresto through all the trails and when s*** hit the fan I always looked at my happy place which was always in front of me and it said half ton andView attachment 49242 this is the view I had the whole weekend
I am impressed with the P500's and where all you guys took them this past weekend.

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It’s my pleasure. I tried to do stuff I thought everyone would enjoy. Some struggled more than others, but that’s how we grow in our abilities. From what I gather you and monte had no idea your machines would do what we did. Now you do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They wouldn't do it at 1:00 am, ten beers deep without extra eyes on the ground giving a little guidance on the way down ROCK stairs!!!!!!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
When Dp5 was helping me load my deck panels this morning, THIS is what was under it!!!!

IMG 0762
IMG 0764

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They wouldn't do it at 1:00 am, ten beers deep without extra eyes on the ground giving a little guidance on the way down ROCK stairs!!!!!!
Monty - sometime all you need is @nbomar saying " You can't go back you will never make it - but don't worry it is all smooth just after this next little bit" for encouragement right

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I am sure you heard my wife and son saw a rattler in the horse stalls when they went in there looking around... Wife believed it was processing food at that point and they got lucky -
Oh dear, very glad neither was bitten!!!!! And I'm glad we weren't by this one too.

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
It’s my pleasure. I tried to do stuff I thought everyone would enjoy. Some struggled more than others, but that’s how we grow in our abilities. From what I gather you and monte had no idea your machines would do what we did. Now you do!

Yes we do and can't wait for the next trip to learn even more ;)

pmward

pmward

Jul 28, 2016
Galena, Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 49195View attachment 49196View attachment 49197

My ride was jealous of how good @pmward looked this weekend so she told me if I didn’t clean her appropriately she wouldn’t take care of me anymore. First time a sling or soap has been on it in over a year. And SC1 for the win after...

Hey, Nick, your machine looks way better than mine right now. Hope to start cleaning her up today. I was just happy to get back home with all the pieces and parts intact after following you down (and up) those trails.

advertisement
jrplaza2008

jrplaza2008

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jan 9, 2014
Richmond, TX
Special thanks to @Sacagawea @Montecresto @Tigermark @GlockMeister @Tramguage1 @nbomar @Dp5hunter for all your help in this ride, Thanks for the food, for the water hose, for the tools, for the help when we got stuck etc... definitely it is a totally difference experience when you around with such a great people like you guys!! Me and my family are very grateful with your kindness!! All our respect to you guys!! We came back home safe and in one piece around 1am and the best of hall all the family had fun and they want to do it again!! Can't wait to the next ride!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey, drfubar, in response to your request for names, this is me (pmward) and my lovely wife Debbie. I think I met everyone that attended Mulberry, but not good with remembering names. Hope someone will accommodate your request.
Thank you sir,, at least you paid attention. You have a lovely Wife. Love the matching shoes.;)

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Special thanks to @Sacagawea @Montecresto @Tigermark @GlockMeister @Tramguage1 @nbomar @Dp5hunter for all your help in this ride, Thanks for the food, for the water hose, for the tools, for the help when we got stuck etc... definitely it is a totally difference experience when you around with such a great people like you guys!! Me and my family are very grateful with your kindness!! All our respect to you guys!! We came back home safe and in one piece around 1am and the best of hall all the family had fun and they want to do it again!! Can't wait to the next ride!
Glad y'all made it home safely Walter! Thank you for hooking us up with the new stickers! Awesome job as always!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
You're very welcome, our pleasure to help you're lovely family!

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
It’s was my pleasure to help you and can't wait to do it again ;)

advertisement