Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Whom ever got the Mulberry banner will you please PM me. I would like to gert it so i can display it at the 2018 Takeover nect year. I will pay for the shipping.

Thanks, Tramguage1
PM me your address and I'll send it to you.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Had a blast this weekend. I rolled into camp not knowing anyone, and the first person I met was Smitty. We talked for about 30 seconds before Hurricane Mulberry unleashed it's fury. Next thing I know the rain stopped and I'm out riding trails with a bunch of folks and I don't even know their names. By the time the sun had set I felt like I had just met relatives for the first time. A big thanks goes to all the guys that coordinated and put this together. Also have to give a big thumbs up to Walter for not only giving me the decals, but personally putting them on himself to make sure it was done right. This was the maiden voyage for my rig, previously it had been used to check cattle and a couple gravel roads. I had no idea what it was capable of and was concerned about all the doom and gloom you hear about the P1000's. But I stuck tight to the veterans and learned a lot the first morning. By day two we climbed s*** I never would have done on my four wheeler, and never would have thought my rig could do it. So another thanks goes out to all the veteran pioneer owners for that boost of confidence I needed. In general, thank you to everyone. You made an old stray dog feel right at home and it is much appreciated.

As soon as I can figure out how to post mp4 video I'll post the Baptism of Kilo in HD lol

Great to meet you too... if you notice in my picture from today, I grabbed all that wood and loaded it up to take with me. I’m going to get a splitting maul and will be burning it soon! Thanks bud!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
Razorback

Razorback

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2015
Van Buren, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
I hope some of the members that were there that don’t post as much and aren’t yet as much of our family will become more involved. This truly is the best forum I’ve ever been on and a ton of great guys and gals on here. Even if you don’t have he expertise or technical knowledge, a joke or something here or there would be great. We want to get to know you.

I hope some of the members that were there that don’t post as much and aren’t yet as much of our family will become more involved. This truly is the best forum I’ve ever been on and a ton of great guys and gals on here. Even if you don’t have he expertise or technical knowledge, a joke or something here or there would be great. We want to get to know you.

I was just thinking today about how I need to start doing that. I've been a member for almost two years and never had much involvement. After this weekend I can put names and faces to screen names. I'll try to start remembering to post some pics and stories of rides. Wish I could have stayed around to meet you but had to leave right when you were getting back Saturday.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
I was just thinking today about how I need to start doing that. I've been a member for almost two years and never had much involvement. After this weekend I can put names and faces to screen names. I'll try to start remembering to post some pics and stories of rides. Wish I could have stayed around to meet you but had to leave right when you were getting back Saturday.
Good to ride with you also. Remkmber the rule! Pictures or it didnt happen

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Catch you next time. We have enough riders close by we can do regional rides quite a bit.

advertisement